Wiring issues for z160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sorry but a wiring harness SHOULD be with the engine, no excuses.. what good is it without it..
and a harness should be under $15.
and you should of been told it didnt have it

yea your right though it shoud of come with EVERYTHING so you can snap it together in a day... doesnt matter it will get done eventually pretty pi*sed off that i need to get this stuff tho

i beg to differ with all of you.... lol
I managed to wire the ORK-fitted 160ho into the mini blitz using parts of the standard loom, which will be the same as your 140 loom, and without the use of a male ORK loom plug that goes into the CDI..
just used normal wiring connectors...
I'll get some photos of the bike tomorrow when i have time to whip the tank off, and will do up a wiring diagram for the tute section for all those wanting to install ORK's or ORK kitted motors into their bikes...
The 175Z motor i got was also missing the intermediate loom that plugs into the CDI.... not sure about the DHZ engines though...
Either way, keep your eyes peeled on the tute section, will have a proper diagram up that anyone can follow....

yeah ya can do it that way if you have a diagram you can read lol.. i thought you meant you converted back to a normal cdi..
and dhz engines come with looms..

oh, nah, be screwed if i'd take an ORK-kitted motor back to big fatty bargeass flywheel and CDI... gayer than aids..
Nah i cheated, copied the Revmx wiring loom, and just made it up as i went along... I'm hoping a "start-from-scratch- diagram for idiots might help.

the engine should of come with the loom so really no need to buy one

the engines dont come from the factory with a loom in the box. any decent dealer would know that and throw one in so customers dont have this problem.

the engines dont come from the factory with a loom in the box. any decent dealer would know that and throw one in so customers dont have this problem.

wish i knew that before hand....

anyway just letting you guys that i just picked one up from dhz, and now i have all the parts looks pretty easy to wire up actually....

and also i found a site by dhz that has a few manuals and wiring diagrams..

Video/Downloads - DHZ Mini Moto

Latest posts

Back