Wochoo got

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, but i have been told not to buy a china and now sn33ky's tellin me to get one. im still undecided as weather to buy a crf/klx or get a jappie. i'll keep yis posted on my final purchase.

THANKS

thanks guys, but i have been told not to buy a china and now sn33ky's tellin me to get one. im still undecided as weather to buy a crf/klx or get a jappie. i'll keep yis posted on my final purchase.

THANKS

NOO lol
i ment some chinas are good
but you will rather get a jap for suree

Doesnt sound like your putting in the effort ay?

Maybe just get a orion if you cant be bothered doing some research.....

Jeezzz,

Anyone in their right mind would buy a jap bike with 4k , IT WILL LAST!. Get one that has been built , that one from Andy at ec is perfect. And its garunteed...

but what sort of riding does he wanna do unit

i mean you would have no fun eating my dust all day if you came riding with me

but in saying that thats why i went and bought the ciniworx 90 so i can bash around and hit up the bmx jumps like you can on the limmy

it would be good to see how my 90 goes up against the limmy i reckon it would be pretty even but i reckon the limmy would pull a bit harder up top

so many decisions dude

the reason i went china is that the money i'd have to spend to get a klx up to the capabilities of my cini i could buy 2 cini's so my choice is obvious

but do ya research mate if ya dont you'll be pissing money up the wall as you know

and you'll be right with ya pitster mate there a pretty good whip

im 6 ft 3 so what would i do with a crf50

get sore knees and feel very cramped?:p

nah, im 6 foot and cope on one... and similar bikes, but your better to get something in the 12/14 size wheel range... or bigger...

china...be prepared to play mechanic a lot.
jap... have a fat wallet if it does break down

Latest posts

Back