Woggy's BBR 50 Build ...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Hey all , got a new build happening thanks to bean for the frame kit !

So far +5 swinger and +1.5 BBR frame setup with BBR rear brake kit.

Billet Skunkwerx 10/12 setup for BBR rear disc brake and Marzocchi front brake setup been sitting on these for years waiting for the right time to put them on a bbr .

And got some brand new Bigminis clamps thanks to koby!

I'm just trying to get fork legs lined up now , and i will be running my 117 semi auto engine in this for now .. depending if i like it or not may go something bigger and better .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool stuff woggy, the bbr frame 10" bikes are the coolest mini's going :)

Cheers guys , i think i have some zocchi legs lined up already.

Gonna be a clean build with no crazy colours or anything , i want the quality parts on this thing to standout rather then pointless bling .

nice mate, cant wait to see all this unfold :) and them wheels are sweet! gives the bike a real "american chopper" look haha. no klx engines lined up for this one? :p

No no the 117 crf engine i got hauls ass in my little fast50 chassis , gets me around fort lytton just as quick if not quicker then i was getting around on my 188cc klx engine on the weekend, so it will do the job in this just fine im hoping..

If not it may just have to be a big crf DOHC :) ... maybe don't really want to go that far with it but it always seems to go that far lol..

Admitting you have problem is first thing hehe now GO get ya DOHC motor! :)

The amount of people i have seen say that a big bore 124 (mainly the dohcs , most people prefer the +r heads over them) in a 10" is to fast that it's almost unrideable is incredible , so i dont want to be another guy saying that as well lol.....
and that's like 3k that doesnt need to be spent..so that can be spent on more hookers and blow :)

I already have a Klx 12 inch bike that is to fast to ride comfortably , don't want another one lol my 117 is smooth and as fast as i need so will see how it goes , this setup will be abit heavier then my fast50 setup i would imagine so mite make a difference .

I want to be there at urs when u finish the build to help u spend the money u save

Nice Woggy real nice , the 117 in it will be sweet as
Stock , 10" and 12" , every class ya maniac !

Should hopefully have some more goodies by the end of this week for more pictures ...

Got Tokyo mods kit coming for her , expensive stuff ...
Should have my Clutch and stator covers back in a few days with a special coating on them
Got brand new plastics/graphics kit coming
Marzocchi's lined up , buying the hole kit rather then waiting around for just a set of legs to turn up as im already growing impatient lol..
New Two Bro's seat coming to .
And few other little trick bits that im forgetting ..
Oh yer got a rear BBR galfer disc coming :) , hopefully a matching front soon to , fingers crossed .. Talk about expensive ****ing rotors lol...
All new bearings etc ..

Stripped the paint off the center cases today , hopefully tomorrow ill get the hole engine all cleaned up ... Any suggestions on getting a dirty engine clean again ?

Should be just about 90% complete once i get everything in my hand ... think all that is left is bars ? don't really want to just run regular tapers but not much else choice ..

So i think im up to about 7k with this already ..... got there alot quicker then i bloody wanted :/ but i guess thats pretty cheap for what it is ..

Latest posts

Back