Woggy's BBR 50 Build ...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That frame kit has already been polished and been clear anodized so no need to polish ever!!

Got forks thanks again bean :afro:

And a Titanium Two bro's pipe made for perimeters , should be good.

Few other little things not worth mentioning , and hoping to have the plastics/ graphics by the end of the week , so should be pretty well complete after the weekend ..

Still waiting on galfer rotors and Tokyo mods ignition to come from America.

20130925_150823_zps46cef192.jpg

Looking sweet! as man. Be cuting cuting hot laps in no time :)

lookin sweet dude, should get a nice and fancy topline seat. what graphics are you gonna put on?

Already know the graphics/seat etc im running , as i said won't be a flash stickered up build ...
Quality and performance over looks basically ..

Will be updates after the weekend :)

Says the guy with carbon dipped covers haha, I can't wait to see it finished I'm already jealous them bbr frames are so god damn nice but I know I'll never get to own one.
You guys are on another level so bling is all we have lol.

I've just gotta get my p plate taped up in the spokes so its sounds schmick when I smash ya...

Well i find the carbon fiber a kind of subtle bling lol , it will suit the carbon fiber tank cover and carbon fiber fork guards too .

Do you want any more carbon stuff woggy? I recon Cranker will be at kurri. Hit him up man. He's already told me he will start making mini bike parts again. Already done a few little bits n pieces for me

Latest posts

Back