wollongong crf cup mini motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arntzy279

Reaction score
Honda crf 50 CUP 2 rounds of mini motard

round 1 SATURDAY 26-06-2010 Wollongong City Raceway
round 2 SATURDAY 31-07-2010 Wollongong City Raceway

Wollongong City race way Kembla Grange, riders will get a set of michelin motard racing tyres for cost price.
stock style tyres can be used

1st place overall $500

great fun

Wear normal mx. gear with knee and elbow gaurds
if not

Honda CRF 50's - Stockers ONLY for this event.

for more information email me at [email protected]

this will be an awesome event get behind it as it could be a regular event at motard races all on stockers.

Yeah this would be Heaps Fun!

Damb wish I had a Stocker hahaha

Let us know how it goes!

that limits the ppl that can go i guess. so only ppl with absolute stock CRF50's can go. well let us know if anymore classes pop up.

They Run a Stock50 Class at teh National Mini Motard Rounds, but no one ever turns up for the class.
Open it up to the National Classes and I think you may be suprised at the number of people that will turn up, even from interstate.

i would like to see how "stock" these "stock" 50s are hahah:p

they are stock as per the rules dont believe come and race and see lol,they will be pulled down and checked

Barnesd09 - If it's the class I think you are thinking of, they are china's and only aloud to have mods done to jetting and tyres, they are called Fat Fifties.

Barnesd09 - If it's the class I think you are thinking of, they are china's and only aloud to have mods done to jetting and tyres, they are called Fat Fifties.

they are stock crf 50s only allowed cam,extended fork legs,bars and shock,filter and basicaly cosmetic changes

they will be support classes for the event junior and senior open class 125-160cc no prize money will be avalible for these classes

Latest posts

Back