won this bike off ebay today what you think

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best call a shipping company, tnt, couriers please, etc. the 'guesses' or answers you get wont necessarily be the price you recieve. might need to be crated, while some will transport as is etc.

seen that on fleeb.ay.. there has been sweet FA of late. thought it would of boomed after xmas.. meh. to many fines atm lol.

Last edited:
how much roughly would you estimate shipping for it because i only have $150 for the shipping.

You should be able to get crated bike sent for no more than $150 but an uncrated bike would be a minimum of at least $250 from a professional motorcycle transport company such as Motorcycle Transport & Logistics

You should always sort out transportation before you purchase a bike interstate.

You mean you have $150 of my money for postage... seeing as i haven't recieved the bike i purchased from you months ago.

I don't give a crap if it's arkward... hes spending the money I paid him for a motorbike and he hasn't even sent yet.

get his contact details and send round the cops

Can this problem please be resolved..

Masso and poulsen8r, can you please contact both each other and myself in regards to having this problem sorted out ASAP.

Last edited:
has this shit been sorta course hate seeing this crap with sellers and buyers

Last edited:
if its over ebay the cops ant going to do shit only if he lives in the same area as you but you can take him to court if you have evidence for the item and how much it was and everything else :D

i no sombody. My mate sent money for a bike paid 3grand and that is a lot of cash so he took him to court... he got fined and banned from ebay :D

Latest posts

Back