woo hoo!! $50 pit pro bro!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but it's true don't talk about stolen bikes on here or i will delete it!!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT STEAL OR TRADE IN STOLEN BIKES, mine was stolen 4 2 days once by junkies, they are the scum of the earth & deserve nothing more than the wheel of my car

which bike got jacked the 50. id be pissed off and would want to kill the people that stole my bike.

pegleg, u hv made this way to complicated... its a good score, let the bloke hv his glory

pegleg, u hv made this way to complicated... its a good score, let the bloke hv his glory

True it has got complicated, and I apologize for that. He can have his glory, he got $160 and the junkie looking dude got his (maybe his) bike fixed. all is good....

I am also no religious nut, But yes I do believe in karma. If you like "what goes around, comes around", or "every dog has their day". It's the way things turn out funnily enough..

You sound like you talk from life experience Pegleg, by the sound of it mate. I agree & have seen this happen over & over. Karma will catch up if needed & bite them in the ass. Lets hope it is all legit for their sake :D

You sound like you talk from life experience Pegleg, by the sound of it mate. I agree & have seen this happen over & over. Karma will catch up if needed & bite them in the ass. Lets hope it is all legit for their sake :D
lol, it gets everyone at sometime.

fark mann thats the best deall but still abit dog to the guy but fark him hes own mistake

I seriuously do not understand how buying a bike for $50 dollars off a person you dont even know is "Dog"... pffft.. cmon guys, just because its his mates, mates, mates mate or whatever... doesnt mean that its "Dog" not to inform him on what may be wrong with the bike...at the end of the day, if the previous owner of the bike was to cheap to buy a replacement airfilter ( under $30) then it serves him right ... he ran the risk of fuking up his bike.. so its he's problem. Well done mate. good pickup.

mate you just did what everyone else in here would do no matter what they say... so half ya luck. you did a good deal and fk the rest of the idiots in here......

Ill have my 2 cents, $50 is a good deal and he didn't rip the dude off.......but doing monos past his house 1 hour after buying it was a bit rough IMO.

Latest posts

Back