Woo Hoo!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
After quite a while of it not working... I've just fixed my bike... YAY!!!! :D :D

I'll be selling it to my brother soon, and am getting a klx 250 :D

I'm stoked!!! :D

Well it was about time u got it fix and goin again. :D

Everyone around adelaide tracks better look out once Mintard gets on a KLX250 coz u will all be left behind just tryin to keep up

You mean Mintard will be left behind on the slow-as klx:D they are slugs:p

with only 50kg weighin it down can't be too slow can it??

how fast can they go?

plenty fast enough to be ridden on the road, so i dare say certainly quick enough to hoot around a track on :)

Good stuff Min. also good to see ya in the VIP :D well done :)

Think Min. stripped the bike n lost bits at her old mans place.. not 100% but thats what I recall happening... am sure Min. will update us when shes back on two wheels :D

yeah fool's right. wont be on two wheels for a while unfortunately :( going through a not very nice break up and I'm loosing EVERYTHING I have. House, furnature, even loosing my 2 beautiful puppy's. and with studying (got into the automotive course I wanted yay!) working to get a little extra $$ isn't going to be too easy. but will get back on my feet soon I'm sure :)

oh Min. No good, we all hear for ya girl. Give us a yell if can chop ya out :) smile and just think of all the positives that will come from it. Good stuff on gettin into ya course! will knock em over im sure :D

Stay on ya feet and keep throwin punches minny .... if ya list some parts ya need ya never know we might have some of em layin around.

Latest posts

Back