Work To My Crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTCH_250

Reaction score
hey guys.
i hav owned this 50 for a wile. i raced the carribean gardens race an raked the frame. i needed a new frame anyway but that was just more the reason. so i bought a frame and a swingarm off 88limited. and ive started pulling the bike down. and im guna do a bit to it while ive got it down so i though i will show u guys. i also just bought a 12'' front wheel complete so that will be going on wen i get it.
Start:
PIC-0020.jpg

The Bend:
PIC-0041.jpg

Pile of rubbish lol:
PIC-0047.jpg

PIC-0048.jpg

How long do you think it'll take to redo everything??

What else are you going to do to it??

well ive got a +3 swingarm, Frame, 12'' front wheel on the way, in the mail. i am not sure weather i will put front forks on it yet.. and im guna paint sum stuff. and clean everything really good. jus gettin it neat.
and im really not sure how long it will take. a while im guessing. so a bitta time off the bike :(

that suck :(

I've been off my bike for a week and a half, all well can't wait to see it finished and painted.

Bad luck with the frame damage to begin with. :D
But looks like its coming along nicely.

Kudos to you.

piks with the twin pipes ;p there not gonna fit threw the frame tho unless u cut a part were u strengthened it

nah man it dont fit and i cbf making it fit so i sold them to me mate. lol
i will post pics up soon got me new forks on and new front wheel so its nearly done guys :)

Sweet as bike mate. Hope to get my looking as good as that.

Those doubles got me too mate!! lol Didn't stack just didn't get the drive off the corner.

bout time you put a photo up how are my forks goin haha they look good on your bike....killer lookin bike mate keep us updated and get some more pics better quality

Latest posts

Back