worst pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm? this might work... every bike has there bad points but yeh

this is Tyrets first pitty, built out of a CRF50 knock off, 84 XR200R swinger and shock and 82 XR200 forks. actually was a very capeable bike
crfmod2.jpg

crfmod.jpg

the AGB-27 / chopper are pretty bad... or most of the DDR range of pitbikes

LOL, damnit, wheres a picture of the foxico! lol.

@ Flarry and adzy-50

That frame on that bike in the pic that Flarry posted looks very much like an 06 Motovert frame !!! I'd be surprised if it isn't !!!

MXB for sure stacks of problems. here is a pic of it taken just after i bent a exhaust valve:

Image013.jpg

Sell us that frame flarry im keen for a 05/06 motovert frame if its in decent condition as mojo want $398 brand new for one

flarry u should sell me the front wheel and disc :)

Maybe...

flarry that frame looks really cool, with that swingarm and all

Yeah looks allright, I think I'll use the parts again one day.

@ Flarry and adzy-50

That frame on that bike in the pic that Flarry posted looks very much like an 06 Motovert frame !!! I'd be surprised if it isn't !!!

Yeah I noticed that too, I baught it a year or so ago from 3 amigo's for $150 (Overpriced!!!!!!!!!!!), I went to 3 amigo's because they were the only ones back then and I didnt know about SAFB.

Sell us that frame flarry im keen for a 05/06 motovert frame if its in decent condition as mojo want $398 brand new for one

Mmm maybe, didnt think I'd get so much interest over posting that pic up!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back