Worth Anything?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
hey would this be worth something? If anything haha

and it's one of a kind, AND genuine.

P03-05-07_15-1.jpg

P03-05-07_15.jpg

scan0002.jpg

?

I have tryed putting it on there but it's heaps of a hassle and we dont have a credit card.

oh, fair enough, u should get 1 of those debit cards that u can use on the net like a credit card but only use the money you have in the bank

well i just sold a car and i didnt use any of them i payed my seller fees by bank deposit and or u can use aus post money order

haha i also love fat pizza, i think sum1 would buy it for a fair bit of ebay, but id rather get a small group of closest friends and buy a fully sic pizza and put in it, and have a great night hehe

That show was cool back in its day. When it was called fat pizza. Davo was one of the best characters.

wat to sell sumthin i just sold a honda civic on ebay 2 weeks ago and i dont have paypal

Virtual VCARD you can buy them at servos, just like a credit card, debit card, mastercard etc..

but to get back on topic.......wonder why the show wasnt called "Fat Kebab"?!

Last edited:
fully sic uleh
this thing is probably worth more to you than anyone else
you'll be disapointed later if you sell it

You dont need credit,debit card or paypal to sell on ebay!I am a seller on ebay and all i use is my bank account and fees are direct debited!!

Latest posts

Back