Would it fit?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebsktm

Reaction score
hey, i was woundering if the aftermarket z50-dax-gorilla exhaust systems would fit
on mini's? I was thinking about one for my RX, it would look sweet and be pretty unique imo. here's an idea of the pipe im thinking of Monkey Bike Gorilla Dax Chaly Full Exhaust & Endcan - eBay Exhausts, Performance Tuning, Accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 20-Dec-09 04:01:52 AEDST) or Echappement KITACO Fat Down 78 db what do you guys think? also they must fit because i found this Imageshack - crf110ccmotard805012.jpg correct me if im wrong lol this might not even be that sort of exhaust systems.
sorry for any spelling mistakes :)

Last edited:
yes it will fit the head as for the rear mount i dunno , the can at the end needs to be fixed , i run the same pipe on my zed see at the rear the pipe is fixed with a allly plate i made

11122009369.jpg

i cant see why it wouldnt fit.
but basically it would come down to whether the frame/peg mounts would obstruct it in any way.

and id say there maybe be some custom brackets needed to be made...

ahh yeah. my dad would be able to make me a bracket pretty easy at work lol hes done enuf of em
do you think it would look better? i rekon it would look sweet, add more road bike style haha, i duno ill look into it i supose

what are ypur guys opinion's on this?
have you seen it done much?
i think it would be pretty unique to see :p
and some decent pipes on the market

Latest posts

Back