would it fit ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
hey everyone i am a complete noob when it come to z50s
so i have a question would my KITACO RACING EXHAUST
fit a 1989 Z50?

heres a pic of the exhaust on a crf50
IMG_1624-1.jpg

it will be too long, is the pipe a 2 piece? if the head pipe is same thickness were it gos into muffler can you might be able to shorten it? but its preety bulky can and has to fit under side pate on zed50, so it might with some mods?

youd hav to put it on the zed and suss out were bolt mount is or far away and take so much off, i did it my zeda but didnt want to cut my 5-o piep up just just used a china header and cut that and slide the muffler on the 5-o can is pretty small and short so dont get in the way of # pate

the end of the whole exhaust system would need to be roughly where the mount bolt for the exhaust can is now as it'll need to stop before the rear shock, it'd be a waste of a good pipe

You would be better off gettin a china pipe and cuting it to fit rather than cut urs

You'd have to drastically hack some length, then that can will still be blowing right at the shock. This started as a perfectly good CHP Ultima and a Chinese can. Used only for motor testing, run through the gears:
0_0-2.jpg

You'd likely be ahead by cleaning and selling the Kitaco and picking up one of the Trail Bikes Zed-specific pipes. Fit and finish is good, they sound nice and don't soot your shock. As bad.
0583.JPG

Latest posts

Back