Would this jet work?(noob question)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
photo (5).JPG

This is an 88 main jet

photo (2).JPG

This is my current jetting a 95 main jet.

Notice how the 88 fits. Would this be ok? Because I was told to lower my main jet and don't know where to find a fitting smaller jet.

Yes and no.... Yea would probably work, BUT i wouldnt as it may be way too lean which in turn will set your motor on fire (well maybe not, but it would melt alot of **** very quickly).... How about you try these guys
https://www.dhz.com.au/
if you cant find it on their site, try an email.

most motorbike parts places sell jets.
u need one the same as the 95 you were running, eg same thread pitch and from the same type of carby, but try a 92, or 90

different brand jets are sometimes drilled to a different measurement.

here are a few,
mikuni main jet | eBay

Last edited:
most motorbike parts places sell jets.
u need one the same as the 95 you were running, eg same thread pitch and from the same type of carby, but try a 92, or 90

different brand jets are sometimes drilled to a different measurement.

here are a few,
mikuni main jet | eBay
The problem is, I was told that I have a Mikuni copy. So how would I find those jets?

if its a copy they'll most likely be the same.. like oko and the kehin PWK28, looks the same, same sorta of power output been a flatslide carby, same jets style.
oko is a copy of the pwk.. so the mikuni copy and the real verison of you'res will be the same.
those jets will be fine what timmeh and my67xr suggested.. they are good people to listen to as they know what there talking about.

Latest posts

Back