wow so weak

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonny

Reaction score
whell i sent a from saying will my motor mounts cnap if i jump ppl said yea its ok

where u joking 2 let me cnap them...

coz they are now
and the rear shocks mount has taken a bit 2

if any one has done the same how u fix the problem ( i can tig it but its gonna cnap agen)

buying a betta frame and hopeing 4 the best

PS buyers on my ramps belive me they can get u ova that landing...

DCAM5975.jpg

DCAM5976.jpg

Id say the engine mount bolt must have been loose to break like that. Did u locktite them?

Last edited:
Wow the engine broke, what type of engine is that? This happened on my friends 03 thumpstar except it was less severe and with the rear mount, he's buyin a new engine, I'd advise you too aswell.

P.S. No offence but your photography skills are as bad as your spelling skills, you spell "snap" "cnap" and "whell" "well"????????? What are you french or just dislexic?

Last edited:
And I don't think loctite would help with that unless it broke from the bolt been loose and rattling.

Wow the engine broke, what type of engine is that? This happened on my friends 03 thumpstar except it was less severe and with the rear mount, he's buyin a new engine, I'd advise you too aswell.

P.S. No offence but your photography skills are as bad as your spelling skills, you spell "snap" "cnap" and "whell" "well"????????? What are you french or just dislexic?

Lmao hahaha.. haha pissa!!!

guna piss my self more if hes dislexic..

But yea mate, thats pretty screwed, i dont think it would be worth buying a new set of engine casings, would be betta Buying a new Monster 140 or a 125 lifan or something...

ur all funny cunts ant u
yea im looking in getting a new lifan 138cc (same as the old)

Dreamah where u live i wanna ride with ya...

ifs i talk lyke dis wheel i b abal to cum?

yea dude no probs i wanna c ya mate msn?

Yea But I Wanna C This dude

YEA BUDDY, MATE cr250r is all done

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back