wow so weak

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant realy soo what was wrong?.. ohh.. i c, well its repairable! i dont see what the point of it is, get another frame... there not too expencive

dont you love it how the following ass hole forum members take ur topic, and start having a conversation with others...

or what sik pj? my bad... it looked like it were the frame which were snapped... anyway... it still dosent excuse ur little chat, and sik pjz hard kunt behaivour

u didnt have too laugh! i know im funny...

u will do anything too bump up ur posts! lol a number is a number... dosent make ur knowledge any greater then say... a person who has 300 posts!

Last edited:
crazzy,... whos having the convo in my form? u dick

Last edited:
Von. What happened with the first post?? Were you just so excited or $hitty that the typos n so on didnt matter?? makes it REAL hard to work out exactly what happened.. should EDIT it so its readable and there may be more 'useful' imput and less 'chit-chat'.

certainly looks like a lack of tightness/threadlock...

dude i was in a fkn rush mate
also i was in a shitty mood and was 2 lazy 2 retype it...

show sorry ppl four all that

EvilSmiley.gif

hmmm.. slack!! 95% of everyone else goes to the effort in making their posts readable.. ah well.. guess its just a reflection of poor maintenance....

EvilSmiley.gif

hmmm.. slack!! 95% of everyone else goes to the effort in making their posts readable.. ah well.. guess its just a reflection of poor maintenance....

so buddy
but yes mate, i had a good look over the bike when i got it...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back