Wrap instead of stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chops

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a roll of wrap and done their plastics with it?
I seem to see alot of bought ready made/cut stickers, be far cheaer changing the look that way IMO. Or is it for the writing/label?

blender bought some for his pitbike plastics but i don't know i he's fitted it yet?
brendo does wrapping too for his work

yea, i did order some carbon fibre wrap, its actually found a new home on my phone, ipods, laptop etc, lol. the main reason i didnt stick it up was because my plastics were in pretty bad shape, mounts snapped off, etc. but its good stuff, as long as you get the stuff with the 3M adhesive you should be fine :)

Cool, will see what the Outlaw is like when it arrives. If I'm not a fan I might have a play with some wrap. Not carbon though, have that here and used it on the Madass.

just bland IMO
nothing better than some fresh graphics on fresh plastics :)

I brought some carbon wrap for the roadie, tried to apply it, then promptly threw it in the bin and brought paint :) I'll leave it for the pros, it is certainly a PITA to fit.

Yeah carbon is a bit of a pain as its thicker than the plain or printed wraps. A little heat from a hot air gun does wonders.

Different brands, micron thickness, air release, cast or polymeric there's so many different factors to vinyl and what makes a good or crap vinyl. When choosing and vinyl only ever use Avery or 3m and even then there's so many ranges within the brand. Control tack is wrapping but honestly not many vinyls will stick to moto plastics. I can help people if they really want the right options.

Latest posts

Back