Wreck or restore

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing - added new Lifan 140 with IRK, Fast ace rear 1000lbs shock about to attack the rear swing arm to fit 15mm axles :)

]

NO_crf_here, have you tried the 1000lbs shock with the a-frame swinger? i thought the leverage ratios on the a-frames were HEAAAAPS less than the monoshock type swinger, hence all the 550lb shocks out there... i tried a 1000lb shock in my 04 thumpy, and you literally could not move the suspension... way too stiff...

??????

yeah but do it bounce??? or is it the sprung equivalent of drag struts??

keep it mate,whether you restore it or leave it in the corner of the shed the original thumpstars are the pioneers of the china bikes and that tittle can never be taken from them they are a part of pitbike history

Got a bit more done... still heaps to go but looks almost complete

SNC00779_small.jpg

wat type of engine u got but not running? Thanks

thats looks awesome.. should put some tard wheels on it and hire it out to a young fella out at the track until he gets the money for his bike....

just an idea! lol

I lent it to a mate but i think he killed it when his motor hard locked in a race meet. Will find out what happened in the new year. Think the gearbox failed

looks good, the front wheel looks huge!

so cashing or thrashing??

don't know yet, still heaps of little things to go yet.

axels are too long, have to sort rear brakes, mount or remove oil cooler, tidy up wires, longer clutch cable, need kill switch, might go a new tank, swap out rear shock, that's the to do list for now :D

Latest posts

Back