Writing a ultimate Pitbike guide book

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
here is the link http://zwebx.com/?p=272
obviously its not finished if anyone has any suggestions or would like to contribute let me know
i will include more photos and whatnot when it comes to the tutorials

Last edited:
NIce job man

Ultimate pit bike guide?? Surely it needs to include the bikes that started the mini bike craze. Z50, XR50, CRF50 etc. Not just the Chinese offshoots that have been built because of how popular the mini bikes were.

Ultimate pit bike guide?? Surely it needs to include the bikes that started the mini bike craze. Z50, XR50, CRF50 etc. Not just the Chinese offshoots that have been built because of how popular the mini bikes were.
Good idea i will include that, i will just knock over the maintenance/commonly asked questions for now

Still writing after that downtime, hopefully this host will be much much better
also im picking my67xr's brain for some electrical information since he seems to be a pro at it

the only problem with electrical is there are some many variables.

when checking for spark, you can hold the spark plug while kicking it over,
it is only a high voltage, low amp shock, it wont throw you backwards, or burn your hand.
the shock to your hand, feels less than putting a 9v battery on your tongue.

the good NGK plugs are C7HSA, or the Better one is the NGK CR7HIX (Irridium)

Last edited:
i know how you can shorten that...

step 1 purchase 10L of petrol & a box of matches
Step 2 pour over bike & light said match & throw in direction of bike
step 3 save more & buy a real bike

:)

but in all seriousness looks like you have been working hard mate looks very helpful.. good work

^^always the cheerful bgloke arnt u hillz, haha, but nice job mate, i reckon when your finished you should hit motorman up and see if theres anyway to add to this site. would help alot of people out. (including myself)

Latest posts

Back