• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Triple Clamps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
WANTED:

Triple Clamps - I would like to change from 7/8" bars to fat bars, so if anybody has a top triple clamp that has a fatbar clamp or even an adjustable 7/8" clamp I am interested! Will also look at complete triple clamp sets. Top should be 45mm and bottom should be 48mm.

CONDITION:

As good as possible

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:

Show me what you've got!

Prahran, 3181 but will pay for postage

PM, Post or Email [email protected]

Why don't you just get some fat bar clamps to go into your existing triples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

my triples are the none adjustable kind found stock on a lot of pitbikes and havnt found any 2 bolt risers that are for fat bars

I might be confused but you don't need the risers you just buy the adapter clamps that bolt to your existing risers then fat bars.

da2uguhy.jpg

yeah ive spotted them but as my risers run the 4 long bolts that go right through the riser and into the clamp I will have to source some longer bolts. Im hoping that somebody has a 45mm adjustable triple clamp that way I could either buy fat bar clamps or buy the adaptors that you linked without needing new bolts

you use your bolts into the new risers.

your 4 long bolts hold the adapter clamp to the riser and through to the tripples,
then the bars go on, then the new top clamps, and bolts go on

Yeah I'm aware of how they work but I don't think that the bolts are long enough, I'll have to measure them up. Have you used the adaptor without changing the bolts?

Yeah mate have a look at the picture, the adapter on the right shows you.
It has holes in the lower part of the clamp that you use your original riser bolts to clamp it to the risers and then the top of the adapter bolts to the bottom of the adapter, no need for longer bolts trust me this is what you want. Me and probably half the guys on here are using these.

Oh Beauty. For some reason I had it in my head that I would need longer bolts. I will definately have to invest in a set :)

Latest posts

Back