• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB, USD tri clamp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky_191

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm thinking about swapping a set of stock forks for a set of usd forks but they are missing the top tri clamp.

I know you can get the tri clamp set but is it possible to get just to top one.

Also fair trade ?? I will just keep them for a spare set.

Thanks

1378979_333565500123120_1880014203_n.jpg

what diameter are the top of the forks ?
are they 42mm, 45mm, 48mm ?

what diameter are the top of the forks ?
are they 42mm, 45mm, 48mm ?

I don't know , I haven't even seen them yet :/ The guy who has them doesn't know much.. I will find out more tomorrow. Are just the forks a fair trade for a set of stock ones with tri clamps ?

probably a so so trade, sort of even
all depends on the condition of them, are the chrome fork legs rusty at all ?
do they leak oil when you pump them a few times?
are the springs still good ? etc etc.

the USD's should be better than the standard forks.

i might ? have a spare second hand top clamp somewhere in my shed.
i'll let you know what size it suits when i find it.

I haven't had a look at them. I think my forks are almost gone and I was going to chuck them out because I all ready have a stock set and a set of usd forks. But if I can trade them I will. I would trade them just for the fork protectors :)

I think it's pretty fair. I will have a look when they get here.

It would be good if you have that tri clamp. Post or pm me if you find it :D Thanks

I haven't had a look at them. I think my forks are almost gone and I was going to chuck them out because I all ready have a stock set and a set of usd forks. But if I can trade them I will. I would trade them just for the fork protectors :)

I think it's pretty fair. I will have a look when they get here.

It would be good if you have that tri clamp. Post or pm me if you find it :D Thanks
I have a top tripple clamp with 45mm holes its top clamp only 10 bucks if u want it

I got the forks today. I traded my stock ones that were almost broken for a set of usd ones with out the top tri clamp. They are leaking a bit and they were a good swap. And he gave me an extra $15 :) score.

They also come with fork guards and I needed them.

Prox666 , I might wait to get a top tri clamp. I might keep these as a spare or clean them up and sell them but I will let you know if I need it :) Thanks

i found my top clamp, it suits the 42mm top Fork Tubes

Latest posts

Back