WTF is this =\

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scribbles

Reaction score
i pulld the chain cover off my engin and thers this lil wire thing stickin out so yea can sum1 tell me wat it is? dosnt seem to b causing any problems i dont think but yea!

wtfuleh.jpg

i belive thats for a oil sensor light but since pittys dont have warning lights you dont need it

I've got the same thing on my bike never caused a problem so I just left it

how come the lifan 140's have em and theres and actual lead coming from it and going somewhere???

ive got one leading from the magneto cover up to my petrol tank and its just wedge in there with a plug on the end isnt it there if u want to attach stuff liek lights or somthing to run off ur magneto i dunno for sure im guessing?? correct me if im wrong

its useless to us cut it off, i did and no worries.:D

i pulld the chain cover off my engin and thers this lil wire thing stickin out so yea can sum1 tell me wat it is?

That's a gear position sensor for a neutral light on a speedo ~ the engines have to have them for rego ! Most stock stators have coils for power generation for ignition , battery charging and lights !!!!!!

These 125cc engines, came in scooters and pocket bikes with guages etc in asian countries..Theres a wire off the magneto for the lights etc..this one is the gear positioning sensor..all it does is if you have the speedo to suit..plug it in, and it'll show 1-N-2-3-4 or whatever the pattern is on the dash..simple deviced..not needed.

that plug and single lead is a gear selector light my mini chopper has one

that engine in china,we install that on the farm machine,so the wiring you have seen is the gear box `s direction light ,in that bike you won`t need that !

Latest posts

Back