WTF: tight arse on payment

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That retard cant even spell, look how he writes :S

Probably some imported gook, who barely speaks a word of english.

and I lol at "Egay"

Last edited:
lol ,pay with in 2 hours and the item finishes at 8 pm wat a dickhead ,benox good call "some imported gook" lol probally true too

HAHAHHA thats funy shit and there pretty expensive....they are no brand and there is no info up about them so we dont know what were bidding for lol

well it is paypay only, so funds go through straight away, as it says in the description, if you don't have the money, don't bid.. After I win an auction I always pay within 5 minutes of winning. If more people had auctions like this there would be less non paying bidders out there... Having said that 24hrs would be more reasonable in case your not home when the auction finishes.
Just my opinion......

Shes bidded and won 4 different MXB stickers kits in her history,

so clearly shes not the brightest sparkplug going around....hense her funny payment rules!:p

Shes bidded and won 4 different MXB stickers kits in her history,

so clearly shes not the brightest sparkplug going around....hense her funny payment rules!:p

LOL how did I miss that? That makes it all the more funnier!

who cares it is in general chat so its not really spaming whats general chat there for?? then.

So what?? You spam soooo much!!!!

are you trying to be the new Franky:rolleyes:

daniel is right, its general chat, take away rubys contributions and things go pretty stale around here......

i say post more:D keeps the place ticking over if down correctly.

are you trying to be the new Franky:rolleyes:

daniel is right, its general chat, take away rubys contributions and things go pretty stale around here......

i say post more:D keeps the place ticking over if down correctly.
As Ruby would say "I'm with stupid^^^"

and it looks like iam the stupid one everyone is following lol

lol who buys MXB stickers... just make some out of dog poo or coke can yo

plus we are all with stupid

Latest posts

Back