wtf??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooie84

Reaction score
Got a problem wit my DHZ
any help will be great!

When i turn the handle bars left, it starts to rev, wether idling or whilst rideing,
been playing around with the throttle cable, but still does it

has anyone else had this problem? is it just a matter to re - routing the throttle cable or could it be a problem in the carby>?

the bikes running like a dog at the moment as well..

Like yeah pretty sure it'll be ok if i just re route the cable
but its still running like a dog
i;ve barely ridden this bike , pissing me off

like when i took it for a ride its starvng of fuel or air....hesitating when the accelerator is squeezed...spluttering in revs.....stalling and sometimes blowing smoke

Like this isn;t cool ey, lol

yer got the same prob on me fiddy, just got a longer cable.

check your wireing to the cdi cause mine melted to the exaust and was shorting out bike ran like shit fixed the wires shes good now

Hey guys thanks for the help..

well so far..the wires are fine notmelted .there all sweet
but

there is 3 wires that are unplugged.... 3 male and 3 female...

they came unplugged and not sure what it might be but might just not be anything conitributing to the problem

my mates have a feeling its just a dodgey carby and gonna take it apart tomoz...

but yeah been a month and barely even rode the bike..pretty pissed off

Check the breather on the back of the motor ... make sure the hose doesn't have a kink in it... otherwise yeah check the carbi... ebay bikes seems to have junk in the tank which clogs the carbi's up.

you should put a fuel filter on it and clean the jets on the carby. that way the carby wont screw up again hopefully. also you could check the fuel line from the tank to th carby as they are to long sometimes and they can kink up starving the motor form fuel. with the throttle cable reroute it and give it a quick lube while it is off and this should fix the problemo. hope it all goes well.

THanks everyone for the help

hopefully i'll have time to fiddle around wit my bike on the weekend and i'll let you's all know how it goes

the guys at mso have been giving me some pointers, seem like great ppl to deal wit, i haven;t even brought anything of them and they replied to my email straight away with help

and plus there bikes look awsome!!

So far DHZ, ..... dodgey bikes,,, really bad customer service,

But oh wells..differnt people do business differntly i suppose

thanks again guys!

yea, re route throttle cable, mine also has the wires... which im assuming might for blinkers, light, electric start button or something like that...

Latest posts

Back