X4r or dhz160 (crf70)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X4r or dhz outlaw 160

• X4r

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Dhz160

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

nemo86

Reaction score
G'day guys

Been a while since I last posted on here...been looking at buyin a new bike....I apologize in advance coz I no it says no more "which bike to buy" but I can't decide and would like some input

I'm looking at either the dhz160 (crf70) or pisterpro x4r...originally I would of gone for the dhz bcoz of price but now that the x4r is only $50 more which makes it a hard decision....which of the two would be better value for money?

What pro's n cons between the two?

Again a apologize for the "which bike to buy" but I really would like some input before I spend my hard earned

Cheers

From what I can see it doesn't...unless the pic on the site is an older model??

get a dhz 160 outlaw i got 160 Dpro its a mad ass bike but i wish i had of paid the 500 more an got the outlwa their sick bikes

Ok so got me keen as on the dhz160 now....Was thinking of getting a v2 head chucked on as well to get this thing to rip...anyone done this to there's or no someone that's done it?

yeh i had a 160 outlaw with v2 and oko 28mm carb thing was a machine for a 160 would deffinitly recomend it !

nope i had run thev2 on a 150 with a stock piston but with the dhz i used a v2 piston and was easy instalation

Latest posts

Back