x4r or mx155z?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oic20v

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

i am new to the forum and the sport, and i am in the market to buy a bike, mostly for trail riding. i am about 5 foot 10 and weight 83kgs.

i have read the bike for your budget god knows how many times, and i have narrowed it down to x4r or mx155z. i just cant make my mind up which one i should go for. pls help.

or have a choosen the wrong bikes to start of with for this sport?
my budget is around $0-$2200.

thanks for all your help and advise.

i would have to say go the revmx i have one they really good for the price

cheers for the input revmx, is there anything i should mod or keep an eye on if i go for the mx155z?

cheers

thanks again revmx for your input,
can i ask one more question, why would u choose the mx155z over the x4r?
and if i buy the mx155z where can i get sticker kit for them?

cheers

i cant see why any one would spend the extra money on the pitsterpro's for when you can get pretty much the same bike cheaper and sticker kit are a little bit hard to find for the ttr110 style bike but you can get custom one made to fit....... thays my 2 cents worth

do u know how much the cxz175 mini is?
cos i cant seem to find the price for them.

From memory they are somewhere around $2,300-2,400 but you might get something off as a MR member, best to give them a call... Bear in mind that you can get a RevMX175 for $2,299 :)

if you buy the rev or cini watch the linkage bearings as they screw up pretty quick from what u have read, you need to grease them up before you ride it for the first time and then replace them with decent japanese bearings down the track, something to budget into your decision.

if you buy the rev or cini watch the linkage bearings as they screw up pretty quick from what u have read, you need to grease them up before you ride it for the first time and then replace them with decent japanese bearings down the track, something to budget into your decision.

after hearing that about the bearings i think it could be something to look into about replacing them from the starts as it wont be such a mess and trying to take out broken bearings isnt fun at all!!

after hearing that about the bearings i think it could be something to look into about replacing them from the starts as it wont be such a mess and trying to take out broken bearings isnt fun at all!!

its just not revmx linkage bearings that will stuff up with out grease

He might not have looked, although probably has and just hasnt told. Its a combination of no grease and crap chinese bearings that cause problems. Yes all bearings need lube but the chinese one just flog out quicker which is what I was trying to get at.

How much are Japanese bearing for the linkage?
And where to get them?

Latest posts

Back