x4r or mx155z?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havnt looked at the actual bearings yet . I check the rear end for slop and theres always been nothing so haven't bothered checking.

And isnt he talking about the X4r not the LXR..

the lxr vs the revmx are not basically the same bike( same concept is about it)... they share 1-2 items if that other then that the lxr is all its own thing .. not a copy of anything(wont find any of the parts on another bike except for the engine/forks basically) , a proven and tested linkage bike that actually had pre production models.

They are $2900 and are not that expensive just for the name..

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the replys and the help.
Although I really like the lxr, but is really out of my budget.
I think I might go for the mx155z when Russ has them in stock,
the reason being Russ is not far from where I live. So if I need help on the bike, it would be easier.
The other shop is DHZ, but I can only just afford the x4r.
But from what u guys have been saying, it looks like the mx155z is a better deal?
Pls correct me if I am wrong...

There is a thread on here somewhere about it, I think it was $200 or something like that, memory is suffering at the moment.

wow!!! i was thinking around under $100, that is pretty expensive. are they special bearings?

the lxr doesnt run needle roller bearings in the linkage.

its hard to explain what they look like as i havent pressed one out of a swing arm yet, but they look like the same size as a wheel bearing with a tube running thru the center joining each bearing. so its like its a twin bearing as one piece. (lol told ya it was hard to explain)

but i can tell you that they look like they will take a fair beating.. and i havent heard of one fail yet (not that im looking either tho)

look in each of the revmx and cini 175 review threads, coolie and ando posted the info about the bearings and prices too i think..

sean01 thanks for sharing the info and trying to explain the bearing, (although i didnt really get the pic)hahaha
i will try and find the threads you mentioned.

cheers again guys

ok guys just to let u guys know i have deceided on buying the mxrev 155z, but i am still waiting for Guss's stock to arrive, he said it will be sometime this week, but i am keeping me fingers crossed.

this waiting time is killing me. :)

and again thanks for those who gave me advise and help again.
cheers u r really a great bunch.
Joe

Buy something thats in stock mate. Stuff this waiting around.If you have the money go shopping and get a bike. Nothing worse than shops advertising a bike and an exact price but none in stock, If its not in stock dont advertise. Us mini riders look to buy not look to order. Go the x4r or the dhz outlaw

Buy something thats in stock mate. Stuff this waiting around.If you have the money go shopping and get a bike. Nothing worse than shops advertising a bike and an exact price but none in stock, If its not in stock dont advertise. Us mini riders look to buy not look to order. Go the x4r or the dhz outlaw

Some of us mini riders understand that Russ is just starting up and as such cannot afford to have large amounts of stock just lying around. Personally I'd be willing to put up with the minimal wait!

Pull your head in... It's personal preference how you spend your money; if you want to run out and throw yours away knock yourself out. It's not your place to tell someone else to do the same.

Last edited:
both of u have a point, but i think i will help out Russ and wait for it,
1.) i like the revmx
2.) i want to try out the linkage bike.
3.) Russis really the closest dealer to where i live.
anyway cheers for your comments

Some of us mini riders understand that Russ is just starting up and as such cannot afford to have large amounts of stock just lying around. Personally I'd be willing to put up with the minimal wait!

Pull your head in... It's personal preference how you spend your money; if you want to run out and throw yours away knock yourself out. It's not your place to tell someone else to do the same.

Relax sun shine. The fellow that started this thread was asking for peoples opinions and thats exactly what I gave.

Relax sun shine. The fellow that started this thread was asking for peoples opinions and thats exactly what I gave.

No worries lollipop ;)

Your opinion stated that "us mini riders" do something I think is bollox... If you give your opinion in future, give it on your own behalf, not on the behalf of the whole forum!

Aside from that, it was a perfectly valid opinion :)

Best of luck with the RevMX oic20v, I'm sure it'll be a blast :)

Last edited:
No worries lollipop ;)

Your opinion stated that "us mini riders" do something I think is bollox... If you give your opinion in future, give it on your own behalf, not on the behalf of the whole forum!

Aside from that, it was a perfectly valid opinion :)

Best of luck with the RevMX oic20v, I'm sure it'll be a blast :)

Thanks Krazed0451, hopefully Russ stock will come in next week.
but i am still keeping my fingers crossed........

Can someone point me in the right direction for the sticker kits for the revmx 155z plastics?

cheers

You'll need TTR110/125 sticker kits, you can either hunt for cheap Chinese stickers on ebay or the genuine variety... I'm not sure what sort of range you'll find, you can always go custom too ;)

Last edited:
sry for another nooby question cos i am getting very confuse with the klx and the ttr thing.
ok my question is klx is kawasaki? (yeah?)
and is ttr yamaha?

So Wogtaz ryder, i will need to look for klx 110 for the front guard and number plate, and the rest is from the ttr 110/125?

pls correct me if i am wrong.

thanks agin for u guys help.

Yer correct

all ttr 110 style except for the front guard and front numberplate = klx 110 .

ok cheers wogtaz ryder for confirming it.....:)

i will let u guys know when i find something i like and post it up.

thanks again

Latest posts

Back