XBOX 360 or PS3

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XBOX 360 or PS3

• Total voters

Sidney

Reaction score
well people, my dad is either going to get an xbox 360 or a ps3. what do you think would be better?

We would mainy be playing shooters like call of duty 4 and racing games.

what is more powerful and graphically better? For some reason I like the XBOX but im still not really sure.

yeah actually i was just thinking that, because im into online gaming a bit, and at my dads he has a wireless connection, its FREE and blueray is a bonus.

plus the x box's have those red ring problem things

I have an xbox 360 and the graphics are good xbox live is good silver pack is free but i have had the red ring problem i would probably rather a ps3.

to be blunt.. this has come up before.. and i think there was actually a poll done to...

come on sid.. you of all people should of know this! if i can find it i will throw in a link..

but go the ps3.. blueray, soon to be released hdtv adaptor(record feature so can record onto HD) Gran Turismo, new GTA.. and do microsfot REALLY need any more money!??

ps3. better ram and wats inside is a bit more quicker and better than the xbox 360. plus its got blu-ray. i think im gonna get a ps3 sometime soon.

most people would say the PS 3 is better, and it is in someways. i have a Xbox 360, it's never shitted it self, and there a heap of really good games, its up to you.
the ps3 is more reliable, and the 360 has more/better games.
and the graphic difference is only slightly noticeable on a big HDTV.
if u have a HDTV and want blu-ray, go for the PS3.

there both good and Red ring for xbox360 is only a problem if your xbox is in a air tight spot if you have it in a open spot so that it can Breath you will never get the problem.

Xbox360 have Great Graphics
Awsome games!
Free online gaming and cheap gold pack
Wireless everything!!
And can Record up to 20 movies or 100 music tracks or somthing like that and thats just the 20 gig hardrive the 120 gig well you will never run out of space.

Ps3 crap always need updates games are EXTREMLy expensive and god forbid if it stuffs up it cost the same amount as a new ps3 to get it fixed.

but psp are good too ^^

there both good and Red ring for xbox360 is only a problem if your xbox is in a air tight spot if you have it in a open spot so that it can Breath you will never get the problem.

Xbox360 have Great Graphics
Awsome games!
Free online gaming and cheap gold pack
Wireless everything!!
And can Record up to 20 movies or 100 music tracks or somthing like that and thats just the 20 gig hardrive the 120 gig well you will never run out of space.

Ps3 crap always need updates games are EXTREMLy expensive and god forbid if it stuffs up it cost the same amount as a new ps3 to get it fixed.

but psp are good too ^^

updates are automatic.. either in the newly purchased game or done online....

they aint that expensive.... considering it is a bluray player aswell.....

have over 500 songs and a heap of videos on mine... still PLENTY of room :)

is wireless....

and have awesome games to...... least WE get turismo
pirate-buddy-icon-animated-flag-waving.gif

ones a picture ones a screen shot... can you tell which is which!??

070507_3.jpg

lol hard to tell but id say the top 1 is in game. ..

Stinking foolsp33d your gonna make our heads explode.

^^^ hehehe.. worst bit is they dont actually TELL which is which.. hang on i'll snip their words 'word for word'

''snip''
Here’s some nice comparisons between a real life photo and a screeenshot from the Playstation 3 version of Gran Turismo. It’s pretty hard to say which one is the computer generated one, don’t you agree?

i gather they mean the top is the photo of the real! :O

PS3 Gran Turismo vs Real life

yeh its amazing how Graphics are these days ah. 2 years ago every game was as simple as chess now its all modernized amazing and scary at the same time.. never be the good ol days anymore just pixals...

I work as a sales assistant at harvey norman I sell them both everyday. but i have to say I think Xbox is better. do not let the blueray and wireless feature that the ps3 has make your mind up for you, for 1: the wireless is shit and not worth screwing around with it is so bloody slow. for 2: the ps3 does use blueray technology but is the worst blueray out on the market at the moment. even if teh blueray player in the ps3 was good the 360 does have high definition dvd wich is just as good as blueray.
the ps3 online gaming network is free but once again is shit and combined with the extremely slow wireless internet the ps3 has i would rather play a nintendo 64.

gotta get both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps3 for racing games and awsome spoting gameplay

but 360 hands down i mean halo3 and then some

from price point of view 360 wins hands down

good luck

yeh its just like the xbox and ps2 people were saying ps2 would be better but xbox prooved them wronge.. it can do it again.

I work as a sales assistant at harvey norman I sell them both everyday. but i have to say I think Xbox is better. do not let the blueray and wireless feature that the ps3 has make your mind up for you, for 1: the wireless is shit and not worth screwing around with it is so bloody slow. for 2: the ps3 does use blueray technology but is the worst blueray out on the market at the moment. even if teh blueray player in the ps3 was good the 360 does have high definition dvd wich is just as good as blueray.
the ps3 online gaming network is free but once again is shit and combined with the extremely slow wireless internet the ps3 has i would rather play a nintendo 64

hey brad r have a lot of people came in with the red rings of death??

sidney red rings is a Chip failure warning saying oi dick im over heated!

Keep the xbox in a open area and it will be fine. also dont leave it on 24/7.

sidney red rings is a Chip failure warning saying oi dick im over heated!

Keep the xbox in a open area and it will be fine. also dont leave it on 24/7.

Yea just give the xbox a bit of TLC (mine has a 50 and 20 cent coin under each foot for better air flow, hence no failures.)

I have played online (or have at least attempted to) on the PS3, and it cannot compare to the LIVE service, the main problem i have with the PS3 online is it has a crappy friends list system. Unlike LIVE were you have one friends list and rep ect, connected to your profile.

oh and if annybody want to play me my Gamer Tag is Mr 0uch. (0-is a zero)

yeah im actually turning towards xbox now because we can get a chip for it.

is online gaming free on xbox? i understand there are different packs (gold, silver bla bla) what are the differences?

Latest posts

Back