xr100 vs orion 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabidDog12345

Reaction score
hey guys
just wondering would a orion 125cc beat a xr100? and would it also beat it in topspeed?

dude, u cant compare apples with oranges, honda with chinese it just doesnt work. why do u need top speed any way, i didnt know these bikes are used as drag bikes.

crf specs
Specifications
Model Name:
CRF100F 2006 Model
Engine Type:
99cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore x Stroke:
53.0mm x 45.0mm
Compression Ratio:
9.4:1
Carburettor(s):
22mm piston-valve
Ignition:
CDI
Transmission:
Five-speed
Final Drive:
#428 chain; 14T/50T
Wheel Base (mm):
1249mm
Seat Height (mm):
775mm
Ground Clearance (mm):
252mm
Fuel Capacity (litres):
5.5 litres, incl. 1.1 litre reserve
Front Tyre:
2.50-19
Rear Tyre:
3.00-16
Front Suspension:
27mm leading-axle Showa fork; 150mm travel
Rear Suspension:
Pro-Link? Showa single-shock; 140mm travel
Front Brakes:
Leading/trailing Drum
Rear Brakes:
Leading/Trailing Drum
Dry Weight (kg):

im sure u can find the orion specs on ebay.

thanks for the specs.... i know honda are good bikes i used to have a xr100... but seeing as the xr100 is 99cc and the orion is 125cc and being slightly bigger bore and compression... would it go just as good as a xr..... as in taking off and flat out in a straight line?

i doubt it. the crf's cost more because they are made from much better parts that will always give you more power than the chinese junk. plus ontop of that 25cc more in a four stroke bike really doesnt make that much difference unless its a 3 valve big bore head or something like that

yeah i would say that a crf 100 will be the orion any day but there two different bikes hope i helped

my CRF50 (88cc) would beat a orion 125 if it stayed in third, once they hit fourth i'm out of legs

i rekon the xr100 will beat the orion 125, the bigger wheels of the xr give it a big advantage.

when it comes down to it if u can afford it buy the xr cause it will be a better quality bike and i`ve never had any trouble with my yamaha`s like ive had with my china 125. plus the bike is only as fast as it`s rider and if you really wanna go fast you should be looking at a motocrosser

xr - better transmition - 5 speed , looking on a 100 ... 16 rear 19 front
so u got more revoulutions of the tyre. as people have said. xr's are bullet proof , trust me i have one :) better quality will run forever.

Last edited:
the xr will definatly last it in years of working!

my 2 cents haha

i use to have a old xr100 it went ok i suspose but my thumpstar would kill it.. differnt bikes man as no fear said not used for the same thing the xr is a kids bike

powerman the white xrs look mint ;)

Last edited:
man i raced an xr 100 on my old orion and i killed it watever the terrain was,but it couldve been the rider

Latest posts

Back