Xr100r 1991

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Hi,

Can't find a Replacement Carby, Well i did find one on ebay from amercia but it looks like a ****ty Fakuni

Honda Carburetor XR100R XR100 XR 100R 100 Carb NEW!!: eBay Motors (item 250648685117 end time Jun-17-10 06:49:16 PDT)

And i don't want to put China on a Jap even though it's an old Jap.. Just slowly Restoring my First Bike! lol hasn't been running in years.. and the carby has completely corroded and is Unusable.. Is a Keihin But can't find what size it is, im guessing a 22mm or 20mm. Any Help Appreciated Also does anyone know where i could get the Forks Rebuilt in NSW Central Coast Area??
________
Harley-Davidson Fxs

Last edited:
why not upgrade at the same time, and run a Keihin Replica PE-24?
Would be suited to the capacity of the engine, and is far better quality than the fakuni you listed....

so you reckon it would fit straight on?? it feeds directly to a rubber manifold thingy it's weird, ill take some pics after work to post up.. yeah didnt'want to put that piece of crap on a classic xr
________
MALE ADVICE FORUM

Last edited:
here's some pics of the old carby.. so you know why i have to replace it lol.

IMG_0137.jpg

<br>

IMG_0138.jpg

<br>

IMG_0139.jpg

hope they work.
________
AntiCrisis_Girl

Last edited:
Jesus... brass floats... that IS old....

Here's a link to a PE-24 Replica, from ThaiDerm in Thailand.....
Basic bare carby
Dax Crf Xr Monkey Replica Keihin PE24 Racing Carburetor - eBay Exhausts, Performance Tuning, Accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 24-Jun-10 02:30:08 AEST)
Basic carb kit with manifolds and velocity stack
Monkey Dax Xsport Xr Replica PE24 Keihin Carburetor Kit - eBay Exhausts, Performance Tuning, Accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 19-Jun-10 05:26:56 AEST)
Basic carb kit with manifolds and dirt filter
Monkey Xsport Xr Dax Replica PE24 Keihin Carburetor Kit - eBay Exhausts, Performance Tuning, Accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 28-Jun-10 01:00:56 AEST)
Full Carb kit with manifold, filter, velocity stack, throttle and anodised cap.
Monkey Xr Xsport Dax Replica PE24 Keihin Carburetor Kit - eBay Exhausts, Performance Tuning, Accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Vehicle Parts Accessories. (end time 29-Jun-10 05:35:57 AEST)

BRILLIANT setup for the price... For the price, i'd go the full kit...
Not entirely sure about fitment, the PE Replica is similar to an OKO in that it needs a rubber boot manifold, but the Kit comes with one...
Am sure with a bit of imagination and a drill, Tap and Die kit, you'd be able to get it to fit, and get a reasonable performance gain for your troubles. :)

XR carbs and manifolds are 48 mm stud centre to stud centre ...

The PE-24 should be a good carb for a 100 ...

Lol i swear cactus slinks around the shadows waiting for someone to post about xr's or xl's...
like MR's own wikipedia!!
Nice one mate. :)

Latest posts

Back