Yamaha releases YZ144

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer Cisico race tuning in melborne made a few up for them so the "Re manufacture plant" here in OZ could sell them,

& you guess'd it... the pistons came from me :)

Last edited:
sweet as, im putting a 144 kit on my 00 YZ125 when i get the cash to do the bottom end

make sure you let me know when ya want the 144cc kit, (I'll charge ya double lol)

ya i got mine in pieces for $200 aswell, already got the barrel, piston, little end brg, rings, gaskets and head, all just sitting there ready to go, but i wanna do the bottom end aswell so it don't grenade its self lol

hay guys my m8 got one they are crazy quick quicker than a 250f he recons and i dont think you can buy just the head i think you have to buy the complete bike

hay guys my m8 got one they are crazy quick quicker than a 250f he recons and i dont think you can buy just the head i think you have to buy the complete bike

funny that cause i have already got it all:p

I highly doubt it would be quicker than a 250f. :p

the KTM's are quick from what i have seen at races, never seen the YZ144 in action but my expectation's are HIGH lol, but im gunna need a decent pipe and all that to get a decent bit of punch out of mine.

the KTM's are quick from what i have seen at races, never seen the YZ144 in action but my expectation's are HIGH lol, but im gunna need a decent pipe and all that to get a decent bit of punch out of mine.

I'm sure they are quick. Just don't believe they will be as quick as a well setup 250f.

na i dont think so either, 250f has better power curve

yeah ya see this debate over and over on every forum...

so many claim that a motox 125 bike will blast a 250f....power wise...
i say.. not a friggin chance...

i know personally from watching the straight line performance with both a yz125 and a yzf250.

and i think the reason they run both in the same class is because the 250f is heavier and the 125 is easier to throw around on the track...

Latest posts

Back