yamaha

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
Mate its as old as the hills lol, if i were you i wouldn't be looking for anything pre 1990 otherwise your just asking for trouble.

hey mate. i got a yamaha xt225 motorbike for $2000. 2001 model with only 2400 km's on the clock. that was an awesome deal. the guy just wanted to get rid of the bike. i payed that much for it last year in november. plus you can get it road registered.

better thing with the older bikes is if something does go 'south' its alot easier to fix than on something newer..wel normally the case.. certainly can sometimes be obtained ALOT easier... and parts can tend to be swapped from maker to maker.. Rat Biking... :)

this isnt bad for your price range(ish) sheepdawg...
YAMAHA 250WR 1994 MOTORCROSS TRAIL BIKE - eBay Yamaha, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Jan-08 15:33:57 AEDST) $1800

not bad either
kx 125 - eBay Kawasaki, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Jan-08 19:59:20 AEDST)
$1226

Last edited:
Mate its as old as the hills lol, if i were you i wouldn't be looking for anything pre 1990 otherwise your just asking for trouble.

LOL, tyler...Ur old 2 stroke is super old, and ur foxico ain't super dooper either. hehe jks man
Yeh that bikes a bit old, my old man woudn't buy me a mini, what did i do?? Bought myself one...lol

LOL, i would bought it for 100 bux and done a top end rebuild myself.....
Oh well, 100 bux is a bargain
good luck finding a new bike, just buy like a pitpro or mso or something! lol

and the bottom end needed doin aswell cos of all of the metal shards through out the motor. and cos its so old a new piston would have strained the bottom end and that would have blown up pretty fast.

im not allowed to get a pit bike dad says. so i might just get a 250 pitpro or something like that. cos they're reasnably cheap

LOL, tyler...Ur old 2 stroke is super old, and ur foxico ain't super dooper either. hehe jks man
Yeh that bikes a bit old, my old man woudn't buy me a mini, what did i do?? Bought myself one...lol

I dont have the RM Any more nor the foxico and ive learnt my lesson :)

Hmm looks as if the whole bike has been resprayed, the engine certainly has so has the frame. 1990 is pushing my limit.

I wouldnt, if you can get yourself on a Yamaha DT200 it would be better, i got one 95 model and hasnt had any problems.

Latest posts

Back