Ycf factory pilot vs Pitsterpro LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture I post is the ycf factory pilot from the team mini107(YCF FactoryPilot #241 | Mini107) who finish 2nd of the french national championship the stock it like that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Daytona Anima engine
New frame
Aluminium rear part frame
New geometry
330mm ElkA shock absorber
ENGI fork
Air box

And no worries about the frame, I didn't hear any complain about this.
a video where you can see where they ride with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBnax9ketHk

For the price in France it's about 2 799.00 € (around 3 614 AUD) for th ycf and 2 490.00 € (around 3 215 AUD) for a LXR but whitout the Anima for the pitsterpro who come with a 150 yx 2 valves

SWEEEEET. They are sold here, in Frankston, under Braaap banner. Rode one last year, awesome

Buy my klx if ya want swapper lol..

Oh and Lxr all the way , they still look like bunky crf50 style bikes with 12" wheels ... no thanks!

Buy my klx if ya want swapper lol..

Oh and Lxr all the way , they still look like bunky crf50 style bikes with 12" wheels ... no thanks!

Style of plastics doesn't bother me too much. I was mainly looking at build quality. After seeing all the problems you had with your LXR first hand, was very cautious about buying anything Chinese.

Also, I bet you will want too much for your KLX, but humour me with a price.

can any one explain to me why the red book price for a braaap factory 190 is 4500 and the lxr is 3299 at dhz? where does the extra cash go on the braaap?

hahaha thought as much... i was checking out the specs on both and even tho its the same engine dhz list compression at 12/1 and braaap list it at 9/1 whats the go there? and the only difference i could see was the braaap had a elka rear shock and correct me if im wrong but the lxr looked like it had a dnm?

hahaha thought as much... i was checking out the specs on both and even tho its the same engine dhz list compression at 12/1 and braaap list it at 9/1 whats the go there? and the only difference i could see was the braaap had a elka rear shock and correct me if im wrong but the lxr looked like it had a dnm?

Braaap also run a mikuni 22mm on the Daytona, so there's another 200-250 of getting a decent carby. I have 3 of those carbies worst carby I've ever had.
Lxr has a linkage dnm rear shock and braaap has a Elka
Think Dhz sell the lxr with an oko now days?

so value for money the lxr must win then surely? i actually managed to swap a bloke one of those crappy mikunis for a 26mm oko was shocked the bloke said yes lmao

Yea I'd like a ycf but I don't want to pay 4'5 when I can get the Lxr 1g cheaper
They don't have as many issues as people have been saying either..

i reckon il buy the lxr in a couple of months and then keep my dpro as a spare for mates to ride... i was looking at the ycf but as u say just 2 dear for what you get..

i reckon il buy the lxr in a couple of months and then keep my dpro as a spare for mates to ride... i was looking at the ycf but as u say just 2 dear for what you get..
I have a couple of Braaaps i would never buy a new one to dear new. You can pick up a good s/hand one with minimal hours on Gumtree etc. I know someone picked up a good Braaap 150 Daytona with 8 hours on it for $1200.

Style of plastics doesn't bother me too much. I was mainly looking at build quality. After seeing all the problems you had with your LXR first hand, was very cautious about buying anything Chinese.

Also, I bet you will want too much for your KLX, but humour me with a price.

I'd easily sell it for less then braaap wants for there bike .. :afro:

Latest posts

Back