yet another 140sr owner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
my bike, its still clean due to carbi issues...

100_0606.jpg

100_0607.jpg

ah well, at least it looks good!

yeah was that a real comment? lol. mate fantastic looking bike. if only they could stay that clean! im thinking of getting one

i-thump, do me a favour! delete that fella's comment...

as for all of use, if use have nothing useful to say then dont bother saying at all...

oh and atomik boy, id like to see what your bike looks like in a couple of months! same thing my dhz looked like, a pile of parts! not a complete bike anymore because everthing broke

Stubsy, id get onto it soon if your keen on one, they have only limited numbers! i got the last white one

easily done then!, fair enough if you have something to say then say it, but muck fe ive owned a two dhz's and they didnt last (paid no more the $800) ive paid $1995 and intend on getting a longer run out of it (the dhz's lasted a few months if that)

Cant imagine much braking on it at all.
These are top bikes , love the look of them. Can't seem to find any faults with how it looks. Even the graphics look good for a stocka.
Buy quality parts for it and it should last years.

Makes me want to buy one and stick a honda in it , damn I love that chasis.

thats a nice ride right there i dont care who you are thats anice ride right there
man i reckon you be doin somthing real wrong if you dont get at least 12months hassel free from one of these
of course outside the usual perishable good (tyres, bars, chain, etc.)

good stuff

only main issue is the carbi... but so far the bike is ok! its ride able but it coughs and splatters on heavy exelerating, ill get myself a vm26 or the like just to be on the safe side and tune that...

yea will be going new bars very soon, ive got a RK chain, but im yet to fit it... its only going to be bolt ons nothing too drastic

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin good!

Chuck some decent bolts on the thing , I found with my mso that I would be forever down at the bolt joint getting fresh bolts as I didnt replace them straight away at once.

Go over the thing will some decent waterproof grease , I wouldn't really trust the nips to grease your bike?

Get a uni filter on the thing , those stock filters arnt great , The foam is preety low quality. Best to do that when you get your new carb!

Good work on the RK chain , thats the way. These china chains are shit house and will stretch out like a lady of the night. Mine destroyed my motor so I can vouch for the importance of getting a new one.

Change out all fluids in the bike , Brake fluid , fork oil , engine oil. Mybe consider some better brake pads.

In hindsight that what I shoulda done on my mso's. I think they would last along time if I didnt spend all my money on trick bits for it.

Bearings too , chinese bearings are shite. I split open my rear hub because of them!!!

all in good timing, i see no point replace all the bolts as they have been loctited in there, and should not be going anywhere anytime soon...

it still has the KMC chain, when im not so lazy ill fit it!

ill be sure to grab a uni filter when i get the new carb

taper handle bars only when needed mine arnt bent yet, thankfully i havent dropped it yet but thats mainly because i cant give it too much asside the easy run in braap braap

and finally ill worry about re-greasing the head-stem bearings and wheel bearings some other time (obviously when i can be bothered)

the only other thing i can sugest you do

is get in touch with kenny or casey at dhz on the pitster pro
they have a sic lil frame that bolts up under you rear guard and stops it from snapping so easy
cause the first time you sit on it it will snap hell even the weight of thick mud will snap them bloody klx plastics

see how ya go

I dont bother with KLX plastics

The quicker they snap the less hassle.....

but seriously..bike looks like crap without them but in my opinion a better ride

Latest posts

Back