Yet another LXR!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice plastic kit. what are the mods you need to do to fit the crf 110 plastic?Thanks. bike look awesome.

Last edited:
Cheers! i didnt do the plastics my self mate! Gregg from buzz did. but apparently was a bit of a stuff around.
Plans;
Powder coat swingarm matte black
Anodized forks either gold or bronze and putting stiffer springs and getting revalved
Anodize hubs
Need a new rear shock pretty bad actually! Would like a elka or a quality kx65 shock depends on money (will also get tuned)
Some renthal twin walls
HPC coated exaust
Some new triples
and some other little things like some new trick cooler fittings etc
then some graphics and seat cover :))
thats the plan when its done is another question! Will just get everything working right and some graphics for the sinister mini sx!

Which shock is that Nick looks like a Kx85 shock.

Il be watching this 100% they are pretty cheap shocks. Might need one for my bike.

Ahh I see what you're going to do. I was thinking of making a new mount out of CNC alloy like what kosta did.
Apparently the Yz forks are only 70mm longer then Gpx forks.

Buy your own shock loco ya scab haha

Yeah i dont want to change shock angles and such. I know it works just would prefer not too. Thought about it but im just going to get some hd feal springs for my zokes

kyblxr.fw.png

27mm too long! But kroozetune will fix that.

Bloody close mate.

Kosta just custom made a mount instead of cutting everything and worked really well.

im not cutting anything lol! dont want to change angles and make potential weak spots! would rather it fit in the original mounts. And is only $120, will get it revalved while apart. Gets shortened in the shock body too so no loss of travel!

Ahh ok.

Far out that's a sweet price. Can't argue with that.

Going to make a big difference man for sure. Won't be slapping on the way down on the big tabo's.

Latest posts

Back