Yet another LXR!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
yes i know they are evrywhere but heres mine:

She has:
- Marzocchi's
- Z160HO w/ TB V2 w/ Decomp, 64mm bore kit with V2-2 Cam
- Kehin PE 28 (Not on yet)
- Renthals (Also not on yet)
- 1/4 Throttle

Untitled-1copy-21.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Last edited:
marzocchis???

did that engine come stock or did you have to pay a lil extra for the 160 ho

where did ya buy it from and who assembled it?

but mmmm thats going to be a sweet combo on the track..

Damn nice bike mate

The manifold looks abit weird with the bends in it, and i dont no why they would of used that with the v2 head , would of had to be grinded out and matched to the ports .

should use one of these bad boys

Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB V2 Head Rear Facing Intake Kit [TBW0556]

If you didnt get the head ported it should mount right up and be matched to suit the v2port .

Would give a all round boost i would imagine , atleast topend

most had the 155z .. just because its old stock you would think , all new stock should have the ho's.

oh by the way! i ran it in yesterday! and it has good power! Wouldnt mind it place a bit differently but it does have a shitty 30mm carb on it so might put something a bit smaller on it!

The best thing i noticed about it was that the lxr's/ttr style feel alot more comfortable to ride! Can stand up alot more which is needed!

lxr is ment to come with a molkt carb.. the shtty 30mm will more than likely be a china 30mm(26mm). i hate molkt's but would prefer one over a china 30mm any day..
the manifold looks like a dhz manifold (zonger)

put an oko/pwk/pe 26 or 28mm on it. it will be heaps better..

and yeah im not sure when there new stock is being shipped out.. last 3 we got were 155z's (last 1 being about 1.5months ago maybe sooner)

Latest posts

Back