Yet another LXR!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome man love it, how'd you get the fmf muffler on there mate. Is it cut from a 4.1 pipe and re welded to stock pipe I'm confused! How'd you do it.
Oh and yeah I've got an upgrade planned for myself, hopefully by this weekend.
How is it to kick over? Does the auto decomp work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cheers Nick! Was gonna put a few more trick bits on her but i think shes good enough for me!

I lined the pipe up as close as i could, marked how much it needed to be bent/cut and cut out a small angle with a grinder, then used a hammer to hit into place then just took it to get welded! What ya planning mate?? i tried heating up and bending but just flexed back each time!

Yeah I've got a few plans at the moment just sussing out how you done it exactly.
It looks pretty trick that's all and was thinking of doing the same thing then saw that you had done it, great minds think alike haha. Bikes looking sweet as defiantly let's us know how the anima holds up to the abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

it looks like a nice bike you got their!
-Chris

lol dont even know what u have but from the "ahaha" i think ill pass hahah ;)

Sorry brendo, didnt answer ure question! the decomp cam works wonders, very easy to start!

It is a very purty broom broom Nicko it makes nice noises too broom :) n u ride it like a frekn demon ya nutta!!

Hahaha not quite! Gotta try pick up some more speed! Lost a bit of confidence from shep! Hopefully it was the bike and I feel comfortable again on mine this time!

want to ride so bad! literally is in buzz with cobwebs all over it! Sad face time!
10703589_10152533189918668_9079660113229984975_n.jpg~original

Latest posts

Back