Yoshimura Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

durt girl

Reaction score
Not looking at buying one but, I have seen alot od Pictures from the states and most of the top riders are running 110's trippedout to 153cc and these pipes. There is also a large contingent of riders racing 125cc's with the odd looking pipe.
I have read thru different posts re; Yoshi Pipes and noone really has a clear idea of the benefits for a 125 thumpa. So over all do they make a hell of beans differance or just sound trick?

Also spoke to a few of the riders and they really get into the CDI, Points and Lighweight Fly wheel, are the yanks light years ahead of us down here or just spending $$$$$ more for not much gain?

Info on the Yoshimura CRF50 pipe (the end can (muffler) is used on the CRF150R Yosh pipe so you know they flow well enough) ... The pipes would most probably work OK on engines up to 125 cc having a 25 mm header pipe ...... but for bigger engines you want to go up to 30 mm I/D ..... They're made to suit a stock CRF50 frame so you'd need to to make a subframe adaptor bracket for chinese frames ....... :)

Product Reviews --Dano's Bike Shop-- 50cc MotoX, Fifty, Fiddy, Minibike Information Source

Yoshimura Mini TRC Exhaust System

Dirt Bike Mods - Pit Bikes, Mini bikes, MX Bikes

More info on a wide variety of parts .....

Product Reviews --Dano's Bike Shop-- 50cc MotoX, Fifty, Fiddy, Minibike Information Source

The HMF exhaust would be heaps better for 125 and up engines having a 29 mm header pipe which they say still hammers on a 88cc engine (for all those who think puny pied piper pipes make more torque) ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back