You got air?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the SA people this was at Tbones (Victor Harbor) 4 months ago, (not mini)

P1020582640x480.jpg

tabletop.jpg

i'd hit this on the vert no probs
i reckon the biggest i've gone on the vert is about 58ft i came up short on a 60ftr
motox table heeps scary i will get a picture of it next time i'm at muskerry

i've hit 90ft on my big bike when i had it

but the longest jump i've tricked is about 25ft

you gotta be crazy (or t.j russell) to go any further

Last edited:
that table toop looks sweet! first pick looks like you are a bit crossed up! not much of a lip though... as for doubles i cant stand gaps! atleast with table tops i know if i come short i wont case out on the down ramp

l_28b6e7072514eaec5dd62ed55ce3b3bd.jpg

me taking some snaps of my mate... after i popped the rear tube on the bike i was riding 06 crf250r

plus i smashed my inner knee on the frame when he cut in front of me on a burm! bloody hell that hurts

Last edited:
Cool shot, anyone tried a triple with a mini? doubles on a mini scares the crap outta me, so when looking at a triple while im on my mini I see nothing but broken frames, fractured backs, compressed spines and all sorts of pain...

I haven't bothered measuring the distance. It feels like a big jump, but I'm sure it'll be something pathetic and I'll be disappointed. LOL My guess is anywhere around 25ft?

reubenjump01.jpg

ill see how far i can push the mso this weekend on some natural terrain paddock rollers ,i might get pics if i can be bothered

I've never jumped my mini as i don't trust it lol but i am pretty hardcore into downhill MTB and i have a couple of bikes worth more than my mini 4-5x over so i jump them a fair bit.

Pulled around 25ft dunno maybe a little bigger but on a bike that only weighs 6-8kgs feels pretty sketch when your jumping those kinds of distances.

I actually have a pic of me jumping 15 kids at a bmx track they are all lined up side by side laying down of course but i'll get the pic up here when i can.

Hahahahah, mate if you have a DH bike that weighs 6-8 kgs, any MTB for that matter, that you do "Big gaps" on lets see it....

What a pointless thread. Three pages of smack talking and people making ridiculous claims and there is only one pic of someone jumping a mini bike. How funny...

If your going to talk the talk, back it up. 30 Feet doesnt seem that far when your sitting at a keyboard but get a tape out and measure it...

What a pointless thread. Three pages of smack talking and people making ridiculous claims and there is only one pic of someone jumping a mini bike. How funny...

Well the weekend is coming up. So everyone should get out there and take some pics. ;)

I'll get the tape measure out this weekend too ... but I'm sure I'll be disappointed LOL

Hahahahah, mate if you have a DH bike that weighs 6-8 kgs, any MTB for that matter, that you do "Big gaps" on lets see it....

If your going to talk the talk, back it up. 30 Feet doesnt seem that far when your sitting at a keyboard but get a tape out and measure it...

Well I dont have my own 40ft tabletop, Ive got photo's on me doing about 15ft in my backyard. :rolleyes:

Ok, heres a pic of my crummy dangerous 15ft ramp I made about 8 months ago, damn that thing was hilarious, I usually over shot it and flat landed. :rolleyes:

Camera039.jpg

Made you look, didn't I? LOL:D

Latest posts

Back