Your Dream cars'

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize suspension and tires made a car sound better?

I was talking about the sound suited that style of car.. Like people might think a R32 with a blow off valve sounds good. But put that motor in a '57 Chev and it sounds stupid.

I didn't realize I was talking to you.

You stand alone there :D ... They do sound good in a jacked up Patrol with a set of 35s... But that's about it.. I like the rumble of a v8 :p

Do you know what your on aboiut there TyD?! Im thinking NOT...

6.6litre Duramax V8 Diesels.. Awesome :D
Duramax V8 engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

these will RIP a SS bombadore into pieces.. bonus is you can then thrww whats left of said bombadore into the tray and STILL blow the doors off all the ricers in their buzz boxes. lol..

With a tune, the GMC version will spin into third gear.. think about that.. weight wise.. now THAT is balls!

2010-10-12_171102.jpg

Id prefer an escalade to a rover.. been there done that.. British Electrics SUCK! BAN LUCAS! lol. And the Escalade dials are sweeeeet.
<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8SkaisY2Qk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>
2010-09-23110336.jpg

2010-09-23165114.jpg

H2 Hummer..Meh.
2010-10-15_115811.jpg

^^^ My mate has the H3 hummer but not with the tray.

They will smoke most V6 commy's and falcons, dam comfy to ride in

But we give him a pretty hard time about it having a 5 cylinder VOLVO engine haha

me and my dad used to have a 1200ute as our paddock bomb it was really cool before it blew up :(

Latest posts

Back