your input on miniriders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

since the new site has been released we would like to start makeing it bigger and better for all
below is an email sent to me by chris the owner of miniriders and pbr he has some good ideas for miniriders and from what i've seen so far he is a man of his word and will make it happen!!!!

i'd like you all to read the following and make a decision on weather or not you would like to take a major role in the next phase of the miniriders evolution it wont be any crazy work it will be things like writeing articles for the blog and maybe through your conections score some rider interviews and so on

chris would like to set up a confrence call with myself and the mods and i think you guys should be a part so if your keen let me know and we will set this thing up

rgds.... joel

this is what chris has to say

I hope you and other mods and members are enjoying the new look and new pages. Please keep giving us your valuable feedback.

I would like to set up a conference call with you and other mods early next week using Skype. I want to talk to you all about the future of this web site and set out my ideas and vision for it. I want to make sure it fits in with your own.

I also want to talk to you about are these type of things –

Writing content for the blog
Writing stuff for a monthly and eventually fortnightly and then weekly Ezine (electronic newsletter)
Interesting people to interview so that we can allow members to download and listen to those interviews
Launching a comp to come up with a 10 minute You tube video so that we can launch a Miniriders You Tube page with it
And more.

Can you please let me know soon as you can if you can get all mods and any other interested members to come on this conference call with me sometimes next week. You can suggest some good times to me and I will fit in with that. But everyone will need to use Skype. It is easy to download and use and it is all free.

Give me some suggested times for the call. We need about a half hour.

yep skype is just a differant version of msn that hasn't taken off as much in aus

i'm not sure where to go from here

we are going to need a bit off help getting this sort of stuff happening
but i'm really busy atm and haven't got alot of time

so thats where you guys come into play

ok will download skype .... can do a few interviews too I guess .... got a story for next issue too ... and maybe I can do a members riding pics page .... oh and front cover for the zine ?

out of surgery tommoz and will have some time on my hands so let us know what ya need bruz ... I'll start with the above but let us know if there's anything ya want from me .

you readin the dates on this or what mr dready... 20/01/2009... lol.. I think we missed the skype call :lol:

hahaha must be all that good stuff in the hospital......how's that nurse coming alone mate, any sponge bath's yet :p

ha ha yeah morphine daze .... you'll have to excuse that ..... still got a few things done for the zine:D

sweet dready

i am speeking to the make it all happen fella tomorrow so we should have this thing under way soon

i'll keep ya's all posted

Latest posts

Back