your kids ridden

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 at parwan ezra cini 6 yrs old

This is our son Ezra named after one of the all time best riders Ezra Lusk. He loves to ride and race around and has been riding since he was 3. His brother Chayse is only 2 and already rides with training wheels and a rope to keep him on the right track which i will track down some picks for you too.

paytonbike.jpg

Payton & her CRF50, its not mine anymore apparently & no one else can ride it

My 2 and a half year old daughter with my zed, she doesn't ride yet but loves sitting on my bikes
62515cc8.jpg

That z50j is crazy i think it would be better with a jap engine but hey that thing looks trick!!!

I wish my dad cared for motorbikes as much as i do.

He's still trying to get me to sell all my bikes, doesnt want anything to do with me and my sport. Minifighter you look like a top dad, sometimes I wish.

I get no help building and repairing bikes, sometimes a two man job is reduced to me, so dam hard.
But anyway, gotta do whats gotta do, I'll just move out anyway.
Good on the dads who care - not that my dad isn't caring.

im the same as Norway i dont have any kids that i know of (joke) but i have a 4 year old sister who is always keen to check out what im doing to my bike. shes the only one in the family that cares haha. it makes me laugh she has a batterie opporated quad and on daily basis i get asked if i want to race her. i havent done it yet but i plain on doing it soon :)

I had my 6 yr old son on a 110cc bike today.

His face was a strange mix of fear and power lust. I was just about to take a picture of this facial feature phenomenon when he smashed into his smaller stationary bike. No damage to either bike and only a small burn to his right upper wrist.

To his credit he jumped back on and rode for a little bit longer, albeit very carefully.

6 is a great age for little men. Dad starts to become their focus. Big responsibility and hopefully we can all live up to the challenge.

Logic

Jessie!!!!!!!!!! Been so long mate.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Hey mm it has, been a very long time...... Iv been good iv got 2 new additions to my family so its full on at the moment.....how about your self

Latest posts

Back