your sheds!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikes nearly have a new home

shed.jpg

Hey saga how big is that? Looks like it'll be a nice shed. Bet your stoked on it ;).

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I've only got a small shed. maybe 2x3 metres with only enough room to stand in front of a bench or grab what you need. gotta work on the bike on the driveway.

my sheds a 3x3 i think, but i cant walk in there lol, got the bench whick is like 800x3000mm then shelf which are like 500x3000mm then bike parts, bmx parts, pocket bike parts and heaps of junk in there...
so i stole 1 half of the garage, now thats the same :p

ps. dad wont let me steal his shed:(

im using the garage but want to use my shed again, its about 3 x 4 i think. Going to buy some down lights, work bench, mig, bench drill, vice, and a few more good bits and make it a proper mini work shop :) also add about enough parts in their to build a few minis if i feel like it :D

You forgot the tracks as well haha, I would you get the big sheds and make a room in it untill house is built :p

It's a kincrone box with tti rachets and spanner set and tti rachet spanner set. Lol. Kincrome pliers and then just a set of t shaped Allen keys.

Behind me where the pic is take is another tool box full of no name tools that I take riding with me. Not taking my good tools to the track. Learnt my lesson already with doing that. The good shit gets stolen.

In my case Lack of work shop, i have sheads but i went for a keep warm in winter workshop which is equipped with all my bike parts in one corner, Tv and bed. YEP its my room =D
the Subaru boot mat works great for a work mate.

DSC01014.jpg

Keep the posts coming
some nice entry's

ok here's mine.. probly not what most would expect but it does me fine now.
altho my last shed was over 300 square meters of floor space plus 100squares of mezzanine floor..

yes i know it looks like a mess but too many parts and no room does that lol..

Some awesome looking threads guys...(have re birthed this thread for Joey :rolleyes: lol)

My shed..nothing special but like most guys sheds...its my little retreat..comes std with stainless fridge, LCD tv, Foxtel and internet..not a big shed (single in width 2 cars long but divided) but enough room and tools to tinker..
DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0636.jpg

DSCF0635.jpg

DSCF0637.jpg

Hope you'se like..

Wayne.

Now your turn Joey...lol

ok here's mine.. probly not what most would expect but it does me fine now.
altho my last shed was over 300 square meters of floor space plus 100squares of mezzanine floor..

yes i know it looks like a mess but too many parts and no room does that lol..

damn you lucky that's not a splitty there Sean...id be on my way with a trailer..

Latest posts

Back