your worst motorcycle accident !!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mate broke his back on the watagans ride last year and is now a paraplegic,i can give you 5 or 6 more stories like this that has happened to people i know funnily enough these guys dont boast about there injuries,they now realise lifes too short,that does not mean that we dont ride or get out of bed, because we need to live,it just means that we give life and injury a lot more respect

my mate broke his back on the watagans ride last year and is now a paraplegic,i can give you 5 or 6 more stories like this that has happened to people i know funnily enough these guys dont boast about there injuries,they now realise lifes too short,that does not mean that we dont ride or get out of bed, because we need to live,it just means that we give life and injury a lot more respect

i hope i dont mean to be dis respectful

but i see it that people boast about there injuries because most of these injuries in here arent too serious not really life threatning so feel that they have been very lucky not end up in a critical condition like your mate as i said before i dont mean to be dis respectful its just how i see it

no thats cool pbk
im just saying that it fine too talk about stacks and that but you need to respect yourself and your riding because one day it may bite you big time,the guy who started this thread and without having a go at him is laughing at some really serious injuries he has had and although he came back from this (and power too him) the next one he may not,so we need too respect what we are doing,and trust me a lot of the injuries you get now at 18 or 20 years of age,at 40 or 50 you are going too wish you had not had them cause thats when you know what damage you have done in the past,but that also does not mean dont have fun because life would be boring without it

Latest posts

Back