• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yx 140 & bits and peices

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantsly

Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. YX 140 (Motovert) I have stripped it all bottom end is good, Cylinder perfect (just honed), Head fully ported, inlet floor raised, valves de-shrouded(needs head reassembly) Xy 160 outer rotor. Its all there, just needs some gaskets. Piston and cam are fine but I was going to put a hi-comp piston and hi lift cam to suit the porting. Also includes gas flowed 24mm Mikuni (china) carb and billet cooler with braided lines. $270ono
2. KLX 110 plastics Good condition $30.00
3. Crf 50 Plastics with Hot Wheels Graphics $40.00
4. 14" front wheel with 2 good innovas 1 SOLD, Rim has some knocks bearings not good $30.00
5. Kenda Carlsbad 12" rear 85%+ $20.00 SOLD
6. Fast 50's Seat cover only stapelled on and removed never ridden. $40.00 SOLD
7. 661 Knee pads and ankle gaurds (Worn once) $35.00 ea or $60.00 both
8. Full Daytona 115cc bottom end (Outer rotor, 5 disk clutch, Daytona 4 speed)
great condition, has a crack in upper mount on cases but wont effect it. $250.00
9. 2 new Front sprockets PBI 13t & Kiatco 16t New $10.00 ea
10. Shifters, Brake LeversSOLD, Clutch levers, rear sprockets ect from $5.00 ea

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Im sure we can work something out.

REASON FOR SELLING:
To much stuff, wife wants it gone.

EXTRA INFO:
I have boxes of parts hit me up I probably have it.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Newcastle (inner city) 0432022540
[email protected] PM

PICTURES: More Pics tonight or request the ones you want. Cheers All.
new camera 640.JPGnew camera 634.JPGnew camera 639.JPGpics 030.JPGpics 048.JPGpics 056.JPG

Last edited:
Levers & Seat Cover SOLD & SENT.

Last edited:
Have u got the top valve cover / plate ?

I have a 150 ducar. But think it's the same ?!

the brake caliper and hose on the far left of the 2nd pic, is it complete, and for sale?
if so, how much including post to 5048, South Brighton SA
and a price on post for the 12" rear, and a 14" front tyre if it's not too much trouble

thanks, craig

Have u got the top valve cover / plate ?

I have a 150 ducar. But think it's the same ?!

The one that the 4 head studs go through? Is this the plate your after? I have one for a Daytona 125 but i'm fairly sure its standard crf50 spacings and the Ducar is mid block. (I may be wrong though) Measure your stud spacings and let me know and I'll check.

What size rear sprokets you got? need a 41T
Will take that kenda rear tyre aswell.
Got any carby's?

I have a 41 to suit the smaller billet hubs its a brand new V-mar Racing one. I have a 24mm Mikuni that has been ground to flow a lot better. The sprocket is $65 and the carb $25. My67xr was keen on the rear tyre but if he pulls out its yours.

I have a 41 to suit the smaller billet hubs its a brand new V-mar Racing one. I have a 24mm Mikuni that has been ground to flow a lot better. The sprocket is $65 and the carb $25. My67xr was keen on the rear tyre but if he pulls out its yours.

the first post says its a gas flowed keihin 24mm carb

or is it a mikuni?

or is it a mikuni?

Looks like a Chinese mikuni copy if I had to guess if it was a keihin it would of been snatched up by me or someone else by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

or is it a mikuni?

Sorry guys my bad, its a Mukuni copy, I do have a 26mm keihin but its on my bike. I have a brand new 28mm Oko that Id let go.

Latest posts

Back