YX Super head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i been part of 2 of the biggest forums since there inception(nissansilvia.com and sau.com)
ive organised group buys from china and japan on mass scales and they all work out

its easy for u to say they dont work but im guessing that a good percentage of people on this site would wanna get a doller or two back in there hip pocket instead of handing over to greedy retailers(not all but most)

and no im not trying to screw with sponsors BUT sponsors on a forum are ment to offer discounted rates if not massivly reduced prices

thats the reason for been a sponsor
1)to make a name and advertise
2)provide members of this forum with deals that cant be beatn alas return buyers and tidy profit

for some reason the sponsors on this forum dont really have much input and the sponsors offer section hasnt been touched since the x4r was released like 10 years ago

Last edited:
im in on group buy for sure

i also cant understand why express shipping is cheaper too :confused:

i'd want to know a bit more about the head before getting in on a group buy... but yeah they do kinda work, but need to be organised by someone senior, trusted and accountable.. ie: a mod..
I've been in group buys on an Aristo website, and that worked well...

Oh, and Spoonta, are you on drugs? DHZ are constantly offering discounts to MR members....
Ken is renowned for knocking back prices if you mention you're an MR member..
Russ has only been a site sponsor for a wee while, but is already offereing good deals on bikes and parts, what small amounts he does have to date....
as for the other sponsors, yes, they're a bit on the quiet side....

Yeah but in saying that the discounts given (in my case) are/were the same as if you went in there and said "Whats the best you can do?

Anyway enough of sponsers they arent obligated to do anything other than to pay for advertising.
If we decide on a group buy i think get a mod to make a sticky thread and make a list of the people interested, once everyone has given the money to person organising then the mod can continue with the order! I think its a matter of finding the right place because i have seen some dodgy chinese wholesalers!

I found Kehin pwk's for $56 each min order of 10 if anyone is interested!

hmm. do these heads fit 155z motors? at a guess, i'd say they do?

If people want to do a group buy, i'll put my hand up as the mod to organise it, take monies and distribute heads once they arrive if others are happy with that...
I still reckon we need more details on the head though.. is it a V2?

hmm. do these heads fit 155z motors? at a guess, i'd say they do?

If people want to do a group buy, i'll put my hand up as the mod to organise it, take monies and distribute heads once they arrive if others are happy with that...
I still reckon we need more details on the head though.. is it a V2?

nah i dont think it has roller rockers i think just bigger valves and ports with a bigger profile cam and HD valve springs but for say roughly 20-30 bucks postage each i dont think you can really go wrong

yeah pretty much... i've just emailed the shop, asked for price for 20 of them, asked what size valves, and what lift cam, and cost for the postage to SA.. will get back to you all once i get a reply

for some reason the sponsors on this forum dont really have much input and the sponsors offer section hasnt been touched since the x4r was released like 10 years ago

sorry bud but that's a load of crap....
I buy stuff from DHZ all the time and when buying allot of stuff and mentioning you're from miniriders I'm always blown away by the price he gives me..... If I walked into a local shop and bought the stuff I'd pay easy 3x what DHZ charges and he has to ship it down here and everything. I can't mention the deals I get but they're bloody good!

and look at revMX... he doesn't need to slash his prices for you because they're already CHEAP AS HELL

but then there's LEI... I dunno if they're still a sponsor but they'll screw over anyone that buys from them haha

just pray to god braaap doesn't sponsor the forum cuz then you'd be 110% right ;)

Think i might be in this to thump, Also do you have a ABN because they do discount shipping rates for ABN holders im getting mine soon if you dont have one you can use mine...save some dosh

Mine will be bike related ill try get onto it this week its not hard to get...

i got abn and its reged bike biz so like i said.....

NO!!!!im not on ****ing drugs!!!!are u???

dhz has been a lone ranger in this biz for a while and has always looked after me and my customers buildas but the time has come to open the market up massivly

Latest posts

Back