YX Super head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM.. what ya need an ABN for? an ABN should have no effect to pricing in china..

and people just cause the site says 20pcs MOQ doesnt mean squat.. hit em up on msn (as i do all the time) tell em you want just one or 2 items, they wont care..

as for he head itself, i cant see it being anything decent and you might find that infact its just chinese gibberish for a standard head..
take a look thru there site at the klx cams.. there advertised as performance cams but when you ask about them there standard..

anyways iv left a message on msn to them also about this, so lets see if we all get told the same thing lol

spoonta... how are you going to open the market up????

Sean the abn is for ordering from companies other than in china...Also for a few other reasons just to keep people happy...

SAM.. what ya need an ABN for? an ABN should have no effect to pricing in china..

and people just cause the site says 20pcs MOQ doesnt mean squat.. hit em up on msn (as i do all the time) tell em you want just one or 2 items, they wont care..

as for he head itself, i cant see it being anything decent and you might find that infact its just chinese gibberish for a standard head..
take a look thru there site at the klx cams.. there advertised as performance cams but when you ask about them there standard..

anyways iv left a message on msn to them also about this, so lets see if we all get told the same thing lol

spoonta... how are you going to open the market up????

its called healthy undercutting and shazam...whould u rather buy from a overpriced retailer or save money and get same product for a massivly rediced price?????????

such hesitation to this move ...maybe u all enjoy draining ya wallet???i dont know

Sean the abn is for ordering from companies other than in china...Also for a few other reasons just to keep people happy...

sam im talking about the comment you said as followed in bold..

Think i might be in this to thump, Also do you have a ABN because they do discount shipping rates for ABN holders im getting mine soon if you dont have one you can use mine...save some dosh

its called healthy undercutting and shazam...whould u rather buy from a overpriced retailer or save money and get same product for a massivly rediced price?????????

such hesitation to this move ...maybe u all enjoy draining ya wallet???i dont know

i dont buy from over priced retailers, and if people do them maybe theres a reason..
alot of ppl are faithful to certain stores because theyd rather pay a little more and know the store will more than likely be there next week.

and if theres no reason ppl waste there money on overpriced parts/bikes then they deserve to have an empty wallet..

it has nothing to do with the sport as it will always roll on ...its about the customer and nothing else

if ur happy with paying massivly over inflatered prices so be it but for every 1 of u there 10 people who do want to save and on the comment that people are loyal to there shops they go to well....thats just it loyallyty is great but savings and deals is what its all about

ill use a example:revo mx came onto the scene and all was giving him props for what he has done and then no mroe than a day later a good bunch of people dis about qaulity=u cant please everybody but u can shore please a good few people with great deals and great service but mehhhh keep rocking the inflation and c were it gets ya as it aint gonna make the industrie any more transperant.

you can undercut all you want but at the end of the day you will be broke as...
theres probably a general rule for retail prices which i gather you have not given any thought too..

most products have a high failure rate so most shops retail higher to cover any warranties, because its not like you as a retailer can send these faulty items back to china for replacement...you get what your given and if they fail then you as the importer/manufacturer are totally responsible.

not to mention the extra support most shops give, time is money. if you spend 1 hr selling a $10 item are you really making money.

and no the sport will not just roll on... compare mini mx now as to say 3yrs ago. its slowly going down hill.
places like atomik and A&S online are most the reason.. they take take take and give nothing back to the community.
so if you think you can undercut everyone and be able to donate or host events then BRING IT ON but i think you will be even more of an epic failure

Fair enough doing this on something that is a proven item .. not just something with a picture....

and even then ,if the product was being sold in aus for an absolute ripoff then yea .... ??.... but its not so......

im not stating its just on this engine i said grouop buy full stop

dude ive studied marketing and such and im well equiped to make cash not loose it and at the same time under cut

if i make 10 on a sale rather than other retailer 50-100 smackas
im happy i havnt got over heads and i cover postage then i dont know what the hell ur talking about

its simple ether save money or dont .....

well if your so confident go for it.. im not saying it doesn't work, look at atomik..

but $10 aint gonna cover much of a warranty.. unless like woggy said..there proven parts

no overheads hey... im pretty sure a while ago i seen you say you run or work at some sort of moto store..

anyways what ever, just do it

Wow, off topic much? :p

In any case, I'm interested in this head, but I'm running a CRF style head... I guess I'll have to stick to the usual methods of upgrading a head (cams, valve springs, etc) :(

Wow, off topic much? :p

In any case, I'm interested in this head, but I'm running a CRF style head... I guess I'll have to stick to the usual methods of upgrading a head (cams, valve springs, etc) :(

Yeah, I feel as though I should never have asked the question.
But, I think I'll just clean up the head I have and save up for a V2.

Thats what i was leaning towards barnes but if this head does turn out half decent well then the money was worth the risk...But deffinatly end result will end up with a good head...

so has anyone had an email or heard anything back regarding this head?

would still be good to know the specs..

yeah i heard nothing too..

and i heard somewhere that a member here works or runs alexwarehouse...so why no reply hmmm..

Latest posts

Back