yz85 or yz125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i want the 125 now, but im considering the 250f what do you guys think. yz125 vs yz250f

dude i have ridden motocross bikes and believe me if you think minibikes are powerful think again these will throw you off the back in 2 seconds and these things never want to stay on the ground or not slide around everywhere so if your thinking of getting a 250f you better get ready for some serious ****

and just to say a wr250 could even throw me off the back and its a fricken enduro bike
id get the 125 easy to fix but they ** up all the time to much carbon build up in the head all sorts of crap
the 250 wouldn't be the best beginner bike but hell fun :D
and deadly

sorry for double post also my opinion is learn how to ride a minibike hard and fast and jump long high and all that because if you get a bigger bike your not going to be any better most likely kill your self
so if i was you if you cant ride a mini bike at the best of your ability then theirs no point getting a big bike
until you can real ride hard because 125 and 250 mx bikes arnt for riding around slowly and learning
they were build for competition.

but hey that's my opinion

i have a cr85 2005 for sale and i can throgh it around no worries, i went from a ktm 125 and the cr is not much slower it has procircuit pipe and boysen racing reeds if your interested??

i have a cr85 2005 model for sale it raced in the victorian titles, i hade a ktm 125 and my cr is not much slower it has procircuit pipe and boysen racing reeds. if your interested??

Latest posts

Back