yz85 or yz125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMK 125

Reaction score
Hi guys, i currently have an atomik 125cc pit bike and want to upgrade and get serious. I might even consider racing. I'm 13 and a half, 5'6-5'7, and weigh 65kg.
I was wondering which bike would be better. I think the 125 may be a little too powerfull and the 85 may be to small. What do you guys think?

get the 125 bro u will get borred with a 85 , im like the same weight as you maby a bit moore and i can keep my mates 250f on the fround no problem . youl be fine

Yer what he said :)
I went from a pitpro to a yz125 not a problem
You'll love a 125 aslong as you take it easy at first
you will get bored of an 85

i have kx100 big wheel for sale, have a look at my pics

if you want to start racing then your just about too old for an 85. and the guys on the crf150s will leave you behind. and if your 13, 65kgs, and 5'6, you got a growth spurt commin on son and your gonna be a big blokey bloke. i would even look at the ktm 150 if you got the cash. I usually hate these threads, not even sure why i am replying, hell, theres nothing stoping you getting a 450 and just ride to your own capacity.

he might aswell get a cr500 ur an idiot westy465

kx100 1998 $2000 just had major rebuild have a look at my profile look on my pics

kx100 1998 $2000 just had major rebuild have a look at my profile look on my pics

theres an idiot born every day, and i dont need to point the finger at the one in here.

also edit your posts with your forsale crap, if not then ill remove every post you've made..

and on a side note.. your bike is $500 over priced.. :)

**edit**
actually alex92 how about i go one better and ban you permanently for opening another account while already banned..

mate we dont need w*nkers like yourself around here stirring things up, and if you havent noticed this is a minibike forum not FMXaus..

Last edited:
theres an idiot born every day, and i dont need to point the finger at the one in here.

also edit your posts with your forsale crap, if not then ill remove every post you've made..

and on a side note.. your bike is $500 over priced.. :)

Yeah I thought 2000 was a bit rich, besides after christmas is a shit time to sell, everyone lower on cash then they normally are

Lol u call him an idiot u spent 2g on a bike that is only worth 1500 it dosent Matter **** all that u spent that money on it it's always going to be a 98 and y would some 1 buy it for 2 g wen hey can get a 03 ya 125 for the same amount of cash

Lol u call him an idiot u spent 2g on a bike that is only worth 1500 it dosent Matter **** all that u spent that money on it it's always going to be a 98 and y would some 1 buy it for 2 g wen hey can get a 03 yz 125 for the same amount of cash

I think the 125 would be a perfect for your weight.... considering your weight at 13 age is more... as you will grow you probably can need a bigger one.... you should not ride at this age!!!

get the 125 in the same height as you and i only weight 50kg and an 85 is too boring for me 125 perfect size,

Latest posts

Back