z175 upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
hey all so i have a zog 175 and im looking for a bit more power. the tb parts v2 head and 184cc kit is looking good but i was wondering if any one has had experiance with a wisco piston on these engine's or a diffrent cam. so with a budget of around 500-600 what should i do ?

I doubt you will get a V2 and 184 kit with the money you have to spend.

I could be wrong though, it has happened........once.

yeah im looking at paying for the both of them i probally have a bit more than that just waitimg for my bow to sell

Prices vary wildly from Honda Trail Bikes MSRP, to ummmmm, lots more.
Wiseco adds aboot $100 over a Trail Bikes piston, and for the average user, may not be a big benefit.

yep ya better off saving a bit more coin and just get all tb stuff.. but like iv said before im not a fan of these chinese/taiwanese chrome bores, dont get me wrong they do what there suppose to do but bore life isnt that great most of the time.

you could save a few bucks and buy an akunar 64mm bore kit but you will be left to do your own valve notching in the piston.. not hard if you know how to clay the piston for a clearance template and know what ya doing with a dremal/ die grinder but only takes one slip up to kill the piston..
your also left to blue print the top end for good compression and squish/quench.

the wiseco piston i wouldnt think would be a straight swap in replacement as the bore clearance will be different.. so personally it would require a bore to be setup to suit the piston..

thanks but there is no way i can do all that. but yeah ill probally just get the tb kit

Latest posts

Back